Gerrard wins libel case

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

Steven Gerrard won his libel case against Sport magazine in London's High Court. The amount of damages were undisclosed.

Sport had claimed he had had secret talks over a move to Madrid and featured it as a "World exclusive".

The media better take small heed of this with some of their "fantasy" transfer news.

Steven Gerrard won his libel case against Sport magazine in London's High Court. The amount of damages were undisclosed.

Sport had claimed he had had secret talks over a move to Madrid and featured it as a "World exclusive".

The media better take small heed of this with some of their "fantasy" transfer news.

well done to him i say.

i'm sick of the pish written by the media.

i

Guest LondonScottish
What ever came of the supposed News of the World story that was stopped of his bird supposedly balling her Coke dealler behind Gerard's back!!!! :dontknow:

Had heard that, but that is absolutely not true. She was on Smack not Coke.

Don't understand this decision, I was under the impression that libel had to involve damage to reputation :dontknow:

That something is untrue is not grounds enough for libel.