Guffies - Estonia

i'm lovin this he gets MOM against one of the worst teams in europe and they think he's the saviour and mclaren is made to look like an idiot for dropping him in the first place.

McLaren IS an idiot for dropping him in the first place.

Much as I like the guffs to lose, Beckham is head an shoulders above most of the other players in the squad

Most players ?

Beckham was head and shoulders above every single player on the park

he's is the difference with England as being a team, say of Scotland's standard ( you know what i mean) and being a "major " force .

McLaren is a fool, shouldn't have dropped him, he should strip Terry of the captaincy, give it to Becks and maybe England can still make it, but i think it may be too late already

p.s Another non event of a match by Frank Lampard

Most players ?

Beckham was head and shoulders above every single player on the park

he's is the difference with England as being a team, say of Scotland's standard ( you know what i mean) and being a "major " force .

McLaren is a fool, shouldn't have dropped him, he should strip Terry of the captaincy, give it to Becks and maybe England can still make it, but i think it may be too late already

p.s Another non event of a match by Frank Lampard

Can't disagree with anything you've said there at all.

The thing that cracks me up is that certain folk will say "All he did was put in two good crosses..." In fairness, it's two good crosses more than the rest of his side managed between them.

And as for Frank Lumpalard. Unbelievable. What an utter waste of a shirt that is. I find it utterly astounding that Erikkson saw fit to play him in that position and move Paul Scholes to the left.

Although, possibly the most amazing thing about how much Lumpalard hides during these matches is that people like Richard Keys, Jamie Redknapp and Glenn Hoddle somehow still think that he should be playing. And the fact that Second Choice Steve sticks Jermaine f*cking Jenas on the bench ahead of Michael Carrick (who should be in the side ahead of Fat Frank in my opinion) is just laughable.

Russia will beat them in Russia, and I reckon both them and Croatia can take a point at Wembley (McLaren said that England have already turned it into a fortress.... by drawing!).

Can't disagree with anything you've said there at all.

The thing that cracks me up is that certain folk will say "All he did was put in two good crosses..." In fairness, it's two good crosses more than the rest of his side managed between them.

And as for Frank Lumpalard. Unbelievable. What an utter waste of a shirt that is. I find it utterly astounding that Erikkson saw fit to play him in that position and move Paul Scholes to the left.

Although, possibly the most amazing thing about how much Lumpalard hides during these matches is that people like Richard Keys, Jamie Redknapp and Glenn Hoddle somehow still think that he should be playing. And the fact that Second Choice Steve sticks Jermaine f*cking Jenas on the bench ahead of Michael Carrick (who should be in the side ahead of Fat Frank in my opinion) is just laughable.

Russia will beat them in Russia, and I reckon both them and Croatia can take a point at Wembley (McLaren said that England have already turned it into a fortress.... by drawing!).

long may the england farce continue

has to be said that Estonia need their heads examined given Becks (sic) that amount of space and time

however:

1 Croatia 7 5 2 0 16 4 12 17

2 Israel 8 5 2 1 17 7 10 17

3 Russia 7 4 3 0 11 1 10 15

4 England 7 4 2 1 12 2 10 14

5 FYR Macedonia 7 2 1 4 6 7 -1 7

6 Estonia 7 0 0 7 0 14 -14 0

7 Andorra 7 0 0 7 1 28 -27 0

And they haven't even played Russia yet

hahaha

Guest LondonScottish
has to be said that Estonia need their heads examined given Becks (sic) that amount of space and time

however:

1 Croatia 7 5 2 0 16 4 12 17

2 Israel 8 5 2 1 17 7 10 17

3 Russia 7 4 3 0 11 1 10 15

4 England 7 4 2 1 12 2 10 14

5 FYR Macedonia 7 2 1 4 6 7 -1 7

6 Estonia 7 0 0 7 0 14 -14 0

7 Andorra 7 0 0 7 1 28 -27 0

And they haven't even played Russia yet

hahaha

But 4 out of 5 of their final games are at Wembley.

I reckon they'll still qualify; UEFA needs all it's top teams in the tournament to make it more commercially viable, so they'll pull out all the stops to make sure England qualify. Look out for a plethora of dodgy penalties, chalked off goals for the opposition and other dubious decisions.

I reckon they'll still qualify; UEFA needs all it's top teams in the tournament to make it more commercially viable, so they'll pull out all the stops to make sure England qualify. Look out for a plethora of dodgy penalties, chalked off goals for the opposition and other dubious decisions.

I think England will cruise it as well. The home games will seal it for them.