Henry joins Barca

agreed OddJob

hes a pain in the erse. I wont miss him at all, it does put me off barca slightly. Ive like barca for a few years - before they started winning things again. I enjoyed watching them when Liverpools luis garcia was there but have gone off them in the past 2 years when more and more people started liking them again.

He can f*ck off to la liga, not make it since his style wont suit their league and end up wishing hed moved back to italy.

Good, at least now i can enjoy the premiership without seeing his annoying little cocky celebrations. Hate the arrogant Frog :angry11:

Eh? Crazy talk.

Must be another Aberdeen/Man U "supporter"?

Henry is one of the only reasons to watch the Premiership, when he is on form he is a joy to watch.

Arsenal have gotten the much better deal here, Wenger is well known for his good cheap finds and with 8million for Reyes and 16million for Henry plus 40million from the boar i'm sure the c*nt will do well, i'm also with robbo and jaws on this, he used to be good to watch then he got to mouthing and arrogent, he was trying to be cocky but failed to pull it off especially once they lost to Barca.

Listening to Andy Townsend this morning and he thinks the number 14 shirt should be retired because of how great he was, personally there is only one player in that league that deserves his number to be retired and that's Giggs.

Guest ultrarobin

Henry is fantastic when he's on form, one of the finest players the premiership has seen. Don't know why there's so much hatred for him - he deserves to be cocky.. and I for one enjoy it! Will be missed when watching match of the day..

Guest CAPSLOCK

DID HE TELL YOU THIS AT A WEDDING?

SERIOUSLY MINIJC, PUT THE PRIT-STICK DOWN AND GO PLAY OUTSIDE IN THE FRESH AIR FOR A WHILE.

DID HE TELL YOU THIS AT A WEDDING?

SERIOUSLY MINIJC, PUT THE PRIT-STICK DOWN AND GO PLAY OUTSIDE IN THE FRESH AIR FOR A WHILE.

Nah it was on talksport last night BRBH, you should listen or can you not get it in the "Farterland"? The spanish reporter said that he was unhappy at the club and this could add fuel to the fire.