Well done on winning the League

Heard he was going to be sacked this morning on Sky Sports. The Madrid fans are bloody hard to keep happy. Capello looks a bit shocked on the BBC website.

_42437048_capellorealsplit203.jpg

Apparently the Getefa manager is going to be the next Real manager.

I find 30 league titles and 9 European Cups aswell as 17 Copa Del Reys funny also. What a joke!!! :thumbup1:

But have they ever won the European CWC? :checkit:

the getafe manager bernt schuster is meant to be taking over....

played for barca 80-88, real 88-90, athletico 90-93 :thumbup1: the fan is no stranger to contraversy apparently

as a manager, hes won nothing at all, has little to no experience at the top level but is expected to lead them forward...ahem

To be fair their league "win" was hollow. Only won the league cos of a rule change, ie 10 years ago, the league would have been Barcelona's on account of their vastly superior goal difference as is the case in most other civilised countries. That's no way to run a railroad. So I guess it's good to see the Real board recognise that they are actually the second best club in Spain.

Real are simply the club of the establishment, the Huns of Spain.

To be fair their league "win" was hollow. Only won the league cos of a rule change, ie 10 years ago, the league would have been Barcelona's on account of their vastly superior goal difference as is the case in most other civilised countries. That's no way to run a railroad. So I guess it's good to see the Real board recognise that they are actually the second best club in Spain.

Shucks, does that mean Celtics win over the poor mini-Huns in 1986 was hollow as well due to the rule change from goal average to goal difference?

Real won the league based on the rules that applied - because their head to head record with Barcelona was superior. Only losers see it otherwise :crossfingers:

Personally, I think using head to head is not such a bad thing UEFA nad FIFA use it as well.

Real won the league based on the rules that applied - because their head to head record with Barcelona was superior. Only losers see it otherwise :crossfingers:

Personally, I think using head to head is not such a bad thing UEFA nad FIFA use it as well.

Well the rules are $hite.

And I'm bitter.

But one thing that rings true - Real as the establishment club of Spain being bailed out of debt in the early 90s by none other than King Juan Carlos. They are worse than the huns.

But one thing that rings true - Real as the establishment club of Spain being bailed out of debt in the early 90s by none other than King Juan Carlos. They are worse than the huns.

whoa there cowboy, dont go throwing out statements like that without thinkin them over.

ill agree madrid are one of the most annoying as f*ck sides in the world but they aint as bad as the huns - we dont have to see madrid every week (i dont see the huns most days but thats besides my issue - you lot do).

real are however right up there alongside milan in my eyes.

Well the rules are $hite.

And I'm bitter.

Didnt the city council do that as well when they racked up

whoa there cowboy, dont go throwing out statements like that without thinkin them over.

ill agree madrid are one of the most annoying as f*ck sides in the world but they aint as bad as the huns - we dont have to see madrid every week (i dont see the huns most days but thats besides my issue - you lot do).

real are however right up there alongside milan in my eyes.

Do you not find though that no matter where you go you always see some glaicet looking c*nt walking around with an old firm top on. Reason i ask you is because i used to stay down your way and got really wound up by taffys in hun shirts

to be honest my doorstep aint been darkened by a hun shirt since i left aberdeen.

when i went to the loughborough open day 2 year back there were a few brutes in hun-wear but i knew they wouldnt get the grades to get in. :)

down here its the same as most other places - manu and liverpool with the odd chelsea one. i rarely ever see a cardiff city shirt.