Impressed with this for ambition

Guest glasgowdon
So you and HH are now experts on this guy that no-one has ever heard.

Please enlighten us all to his attributes and what exactly he would bring to AFC?

experience of playing in decent European leagues ( Romania, Portugal & Germany) 28caps for a pretty good international side, scoring 12 goals in those 28 games

hardly suggests he's a donkey does it ?

certainly beats a Dutch amateurs CV would you not agree ?

well i never. whomever at calley said "jus offer him a contract, all he can say is no" should be given a medal.

thats a MASSIVE signing. If hed signed for either of the bigot brothers id be thinkin "done well there" but for a club of calleys size, is it too much of a stretch to say biggest signing in clubs history?

From the looks of things they've only seen him play on dvd....Rafael Scheidt anyone? He was an international too!

any mug footballer can get a game for his county and Rafael Scheidt did, but only played 2 games before he was rumbled as being sh*te in defence, even for Brazilian standards

this lad has nearly 30 caps and 12 goals for Romania : this does not suggest a donkey.

now if Caley can sound out this sort of player and pay, what i;d imagine are decent wages for Caley, then why are AFC looking in the Dutch junior leagues ?

now if Caley can sound out this sort of player and pay, what i;d imagine are decent wages for Caley, then why are AFC looking in the Dutch junior leagues ?

The Chairman's company which has dealings in Romania is helping to fund the wages.

Now if Stewart Milne etc etc etc...........

It looks like only a work permit is stopping the signing,Great news for ict as i would imagine it would not take too much for them to sort that out.

did i read somewhere that he has 20 caps?

Well since Romania are part of the EU he doesn't need a work permit. so he has signed

Well since Romania are part of the EU he doesn't need a work permit. so he has signed

Romania (and Bulgaria) were admitted to the EU at the beginning of this year with restrictions on the movement of labour, which is why a work permit is still required. From a UK perspective this was the result of the Daily Mail et al scaring everyone into believing that we would be overrun with Romanian and Bulgarian Mafiosi without these restrictions - for the rest of the EU this was fairly consistent with restrictions on the previous batch of EU entrants.

Romania (and Bulgaria) were admitted to the EU at the beginning of this year with restrictions on the movement of labour, which is why a work permit is still required. From a UK perspective this was the result of the Daily Mail et al scaring everyone into believing that we would be overrun with Romanian and Bulgarian Mafiosi without these restrictions - for the rest of the EU this was fairly consistent with restrictions on the previous batch of EU entrants.

yes i'm sure it was the daily mails fault :hysterical:

i stand corrected, but if that is the case then since he hasn't played 75% of romania games so doesn't qaulify for a work permit.

strange situation