Elgin City

Another takeover bid has been launched for the club this time by a Neil McGregor who made most of his money in ths sex industry. His plans sound rather grand for a wee club like Elgin! The statement is on their official website's message-board, something nae just quite right about it though!!

Official statement by Dr Neil MacGregor

I have been in contact with Graham Tatters of Elgin city football club today 11/07/2007 in regards my official offer to buy the shares connected with Elgin city football club.

I have replied to all requests by Elgin city football club regarding my finances and plans for the club on completion of any buyout of Elgin city football club.

I have offered four hundred thousand pounds (

Another takeover bid has been launched for the club this time by a Neil McGregor who made most of his money in ths sex industry. His plans sound rather grand for a wee club like Elgin! The statement is on their official website's message-board, something nae just quite right about it though!!

I have been in contact with Graham Tatters of Elgin city football club today 11/07/2007 in regards my official offer to buy the shares connected with Elgin city football club.

I have replied to all requests by Elgin city football club regarding my finances and plans for the club on completion of any buyout of Elgin city football club.

It'll be interesting to see what he can achieve at Elgin but I've got a feeling that Elgin will never amount to being more then just another club in the SFL. Even if he does pump money into Elgin and they do get promoted up the leagues they'll just be another Livi or Gretna.

Yip, Towns like Lossie , Forres, Buckie , Keith who are right next door to Elgin would never travel the 5,10,15 miles to support them, They have there own teams to support and historicly hate Elgin