Why do you hate Rangers

I'm from a hun supporting, or let me rephrase that... a hun fan family going back several generations.

Thankfully, I was taken to an Aberdeen game at Pittodrie (v huns) when I was 7 by my Dad and my Uncle from Ellon.

I'm now, for 3rd season, brainwashing my Niece and Nephew to the Aberdeen way!. So much so, my 8 year old Nephew often says "Beating rangers is better than sex!!, long story why and hopefully doesn't effect him when he is older!!.

Back on topic.... at that time I had no hatred for the huns, however since starting going to as many games as shifts allow over last 5/6 years my hatred grows and grows. Would never take Niece or Nephew to any games v huns as the atmosphere is of hatred even before a ball is kicked. Media coverage is so fcukin biased before, during and after a game :rolleyes:

I was at T in the Park last w/end ( :rolleyes: ) and when hun next to me in crowd found out I was a "sheep shagger" (did tell him he cldn't call me that nxt season!!), his next 2 words were Iain Durrant!!. Another long story, but conclusion was he shut the fcuk up :rolleyes:

Thats 3 DVD's now I've given my Nephew from "better than sex" games!!. Season 2007/2008 will hopefully bring one filmed at Iprix :thumbup1:

Back on topic.... at that time I had no hatred for the huns, however since starting going to as many games as shifts allow over last 5/6 years my hatred grows and grows. Media coverage is so fcukin biased before, during and after a game :rolleyes:

Totally agree - was brought up in an Aberdeen supporting family, but I was never told to hate them... the hatred just grows and grows ans grows... they're a bunch of idiots... (no offence to your family A_L :thumbup1: )

Being from the far north i have a few friends that are Celtic and Rangers supporters,then Celtic are not too bad just interested in the football mostly,but the Rangers ones as soon as they get a few of them together they change from sensible people to bigoted fools spouting on about things they know nothing about which is worse than the religous divide that is in Glasgow,after all they have been brought up that way.

I personally blame the parents who brainwash their children in to bigoted thinking and all this god save the queen pish.

Used to hate Celtic and Rangers equally because they used to take over Aberdeen on a Saturday night. The Beach Ballroom and The Palace / Fusion ( Liquid I think it is now ) used to be full of them. However Rangers did get the reputation of being more arrogant and aggressive.

Then of course they try and win at all costs. Diving and cheating to win cup finals. Then the reality that the only way they could stop the Dons from competing seriously with the Old Firm, was to throw money at the game. Decline of the great Dons era and return to the boring OF monopoly.

They ruined Scottish Football perhaps slightly earlier than TV would have anyway.

I hate Dundee United more than Rangers or Celtic

Don't really hate Dundee United all that much - maybe 'cause I'm not from Aberdeen originally.

I hate Rangers with a passion - when I was a kid everyone where I stayed was a Hun due to them winning everything. Also 'cause they're fans are ignorant sectarian c****.

mainly because their fans are c*nts.... there is a much higher proportion of rangers fans to c*nts than celtic fans - in my experience most celtic fans are relatively gracious in some respect... huns in general are ignorant f*ckwits blinded by their sectarianism and stupidity...

sounds about right actually. Its a mass generalisation but i do find celtic fans are generally more respectful of us. Get nothing but abuse from rangers fans.

Durrant, Gough, Hateley, Ricksen, Alex Rae, Goram

although these are also a very good reasons. I deleted the ones im either too young to remember or dont find that tit-ish although id also like to add the ferguson brothers

Well i hate them because im a nationalist and i cant be f*cked with all this british sh*te they promote at the games i.e rule britania and god save the queen, not to mention the union jacks that appear every game.......

Your reasons?............

my reasons are the same. but i hate celtic just as much.

I hate Aberdeen fans who hate Rangers more than they love Aberdeen.
I would doubt that there is a branch of "Rangers haters", or a group of "anti-Rangers" fans who attend all the fixtures Rangers play to support the other side. Therefore your list would probably contain no-one. :ThumbsDown:

Mainly, it's because they are a bunch of utter c*nts.

I could list the reasons why, but i would be here forever.

Everything they are about and everything they stand for, is wrong, and their fanbase is made up of some of the most despicable sub-human scum i have ever had the misfortune of encountering. Wankers, to a man.

Playing on religion for their "worldwide appeal" (something Celtic are also guilty of too) is despicable IMO.

Al;so, recently, the way they go about their business on a day-to-day basis with transfer dealings etc is unbelievable (derisory bids for players in attempts to unsettle them at their current clubs) and when they do pick up someone to join their legion of arseholes, they spout the biggest pile of pish about how their move to Rangers was something they dreamed about from a young age (despite the fact thay had probably never even heard of Glasgow Rangers in their lives.)

Add that to the list of all the scum that have played for them over the years, and the waving of all this union flag pish with the dambusters, the great escape, and all that other pish that goes on before kick off at Ibrox.

Hate is a big word, and i don't say it lightly when i say i hate Rangers, and everything that goes with them, with a passion. Not at the expense of my love for the Dandies either, i might add...

sounds about right actually. Its a mass generalisation but i do find celtic fans are generally more respectful of us. Get nothing but abuse from rangers fans.

although these are also a very good reasons. I deleted the ones im either too young to remember or dont find that tit-ish although id also like to add the ferguson brothers

And the fact that I always enjoy the atmosphere at the Tattiebowl whereas i refuse to set foot at Hunderdome after the way I've been treated in the past - by the police amongst others...

I would doubt that there is a branch of "Rangers haters", or a group of "anti-Rangers" fans who attend all the fixtures Rangers play to support the other side. Therefore your list would probably contain no-one. :poster_oops:

I think you know fine well what I mean. About that surely we all agree, if you get what I'm saying.

And the fact that I always enjoy the atmosphere at the Tattiebowl whereas i refuse to set foot at Hunderdome

another good point.

i became very very VERY ill the one and only time ive been to Ibrox. I caught a disease so bad that i passed out and missed a f*cking concert because of them.

i refuse to set foot at Hunderdome after the way I've been treated in the past

Agreed - Getting a pie lobbed off you is NOT a nice experience - beleive me ;)

I hate Rangers because of the players,staff and the sh*te their supporteers speak and sing.

My answer to the question in a nutshell