Live football tonight

How long till Darcheville gets sent off in the SPL? Can't imagine it will be too long.

Not that long I'd imagine either. Seemed like a right dirty b*st*rd so fits right in with the Huns.

As for Hutton, isn't he just a tinky wee ned?

He is a f*cking mink, another with a short fuse who should be easy to wind up next season.

A Swallow Swallow report -

Hutton - strong and athletic, carried form on from january last year, on this form a future Rangers captain.

Papac - solid and always looking to help out further forward, looks like being a back-up once Stevie Smith is fit.

Thomson - a workhorse performance from him, and a few nice touches, I expect a big year for the boy.

Hemdani - Mr Reliable, should have taken off our captain and left Brahim on, very rarely loses position and mops up alot infront of the back four.

Beasley - quick and tricky, a good 45 minutes, definitely more to come once he settles in.

Darcheville - He'll do for me, direct, quick and aggressive, all defenders hate people that run at them with pace, should/could score at least 20+ for us.

:dontknow::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

A Swallow Swallow report -

Hutton - strong and athletic, carried form on from january last year, on this form a future Rangers captain.

Papac - solid and always looking to help out further forward, looks like being a back-up once Stevie Smith is fit.

Thomson - a workhorse performance from him, and a few nice touches, I expect a big year for the boy.

Hemdani - Mr Reliable, should have taken off our captain and left Brahim on, very rarely loses position and mops up alot infront of the back four.

Beasley - quick and tricky, a good 45 minutes, definitely more to come once he settles in.

Darcheville - He'll do for me, direct, quick and aggressive, all defenders hate people that run at them with pace, should/could score at least 20+ for us.

:dontknow::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It's all rather funny but they have to be taking the piss with what I highlighted!

It's all rather funny but they have to be taking the piss with what I highlighted!

You would think they were taking the piss, However he continued -

Burke - doesn't deserve to wear the jersey, never beat his 37 year old full back once, more misplaced passes than completed one's, he even gets me angry in a bounce pre-season game, that says it all.

Ferguson - Very poor performance from our captain, so much for the super fit looking captain modelling the new away kit, looked a yard off the pace all night.

Boyd - still one paced and still looks unfit, concedes too many free kicks while jumping with a defender, gets the benefit of the doubt as he was playing up on his own, a position he is not suited to at all.

Sionko - one and a half good games in a year, get him pumped out

Just watched Hannover 96 V Rangers.

Hannover won 1-0 and if it was a competitive match Hutton and Darcheville would have been sent off.

Liverpool V Werder Bremen are on shortly. :thumbup1:

Good to see the huns humped again,wonder what thier( we will easily win the title back this year) fans will think of that.