is the carlos tevez transfer to man utd the most boring in history?

i thought nothing could top the owen hargreaves to manchester united transfer for sheer hellish tedium, but this tevez one has propelled me to hitherto uncharted levels of so-what-edness.

fcuking hell, elephants give birth quicker than it's taking this nonsense to be resolved. here's a tip for the bbc and eveyone else covering this non-story - shut the hell up about it until it's done. we don't care any more.

The story of the player is boring now but the whole scenario is very interesting and ths case will be the tester for many many more which are bound to be on the way (i.e. Inverness new player from Romania is being paid by a company).

i thought nothing could top the owen hargreaves to manchester united transfer for sheer hellish tedium, but this tevez one has propelled me to hitherto uncharted levels of so-what-edness.

fcuking hell, elephants give birth quicker than it's taking this nonsense to be resolved. here's a tip for the bbc and eveyone else covering this non-story - shut the hell up about it until it's done. we don't care any more.

Yeah, I'm a United fan and I can't be arsed reading about it anymore until if and when he actually signs. West Ham are ralready esigned to losing him or else they wouldn't have bought a similar player in Bellamy, so christ knows why they are putting up such a battle for him.

What a statement from Man United. It will be all over by 31st August. No sh*t Sherlock since the transfer window will close that night!!

Fifa have stated this week that if the transfer was not completed by the 31st they would grant special permission for the transfer to go through after that.