Pub Lunch

phoenix

Brazil Nuts(5)

Tattie Crisps(McCoys x 2)

Broon Breed Sandwich(forgotten the filling aready but salami was in there somewye)

Mixture of cashew nuts and raisins also featuring the occasional almond

Orange

Cup of tea

Alcohol?

None!

nb programme on the tv tonight about the essential nature of omega oils in your diet

nb programme on the tv tonight about the essential nature of omega oils in your diet

I'll watch it, even if it does mean missing "All About George" :thumbup1:

I will be having bugger all for lunch if my workmate disna return from ASDA soon.

Sorry Phoenix, I read your opinion of Walmart in "another place" but I'm stuck for another option the day!.

Ernie , at least our Asda has a Union but only because it was established before the WALtons bought Asda over.

Wherever they are starting up elsewhere - no Unions will be allowed.

Result?

Pressure on staff to drop requests for holidays , neglect tea breaks and work longer for no overtime.

Coming soon?

Devices to be worn by employees that will pinpoint exactly where they are at any given time.

I think it is New York and Chicago that are denying them planning permission to extend their business there.

We have the Power.....just don't shop there.....plenty other fish in the sea and usually only pennies more if at all.

Weel worth it!

The Walton family are estimated to be worth

We have the Power.....just don't shop there.....plenty other fish in the sea and usually only pennies more if at all.

Wal-Mart --> American

Tesco --> British

Sainsbury's --> Expensive, and Jamie Oliver

Morrisons --> Generally alright, but poorer quality than it used to be.

Therefore I do my shopping at Tesco when I can get a lift, Morrisons when I have to walk :hysterical:

I had a staggered lunch - didn't get up till lunchtime...

Bacon sandwich (with brown sauce)

Bowl of fruit n fibre

Then after a lecture

Mince bridie

Bottle of Dr Pepper

Some Jelly Babies...

I'm still trying to get rid of last nights hangover so I can go out again tonight. So I'm just eating junk food! :hysterical:

• 6 years later...

I'm a rule breaker though.

If I want to make the rules up as I go along I will :)

EDIT: But I have been having a pub lunch of late, I didn't want to create another thread ;)

Pub lunch for me has to be Ma Camerons. Awesome pub food and a decent bar too.

I'll take you there one day, call it a man date...

You should try the chicken fillets and chips w/ sweet and sour sauce. Awesome.

I had the chilli with rice and chips this weekend past, it was faultless. I'll be back for more this weekend, maybe have a few pints in the Spiders also.

Decent, I've had food there a couple of times, once on my birthday - it was 'alright' but I can pretend I've never been so we can go on the man date.

That's so thoughtful of you.