Gordon & Anderson

Now that Gordon has signed for Sunderland, I would like to think that this could enhance Russell Anderson's chances of getting a game for Scotland, provided he is a regular in the Sunderland team. The positive aspect being that with these guys playing regularly together at club level, they would be familiar with each others play and this could help Scotland?

Or am I just talking shoite?

Thing is, Anderson will need to get a regular game, and I just don't think it'll happen... :poster_oops:

Good mate of mine is a Sunderland fan (stays up here for Uni but goes to most Sunderland games), and he doesn't think he'll be first pick over Nosworthy and McShane.

He reckons the back four for the season will be Halford RB, McShane and Nosworthy CB and a left back that they've still to sign.

Guest LondonScottish
Thing is, Anderson will need to get a regular game, and I just don't think it'll happen... :poster_oops:

Good mate of mine is a Sunderland fan (stays up here for Uni but goes to most Sunderland games), and he doesn't think he'll be first pick over Nosworthy and McShane.

He reckons the back four for the season will be Halford RB, McShane and Nosworthy CB and a left back that they've still to sign.

Tend to agree with that, but Keane's his own man, and he obviously rates Anderson to buy him, especially at the snip he paid, so anything could happen. Be interesting to see, if he does play, how he copes against the likes of Ronaldo, Drogba, Tevez, etc. I know who my money would be on.

i think hell be sh*te also if im honest. maybe im just hoping hell be sh*te so manu are virtually a player down.

as for ando, cant see him getting into the side, i see gordon is only 4 mil in fantasy football, im tempted to make him 1st choice since hell be kept very busy so the saves will rack up. clean sheets however will be a different point to consider

i dont think anderson will start but if given a chance i think he will grab it and stay in the team.

what i find funny is when people moan about the english putting our game down by claiming players who have played up here couldnt hack it down there when some folk who support the scottish game do it themselves.

i dont see the fascination with the premiership. bunch of well overpaid pussys.

i think hell be sh*te also if im honest. maybe im just hoping hell be sh*te so manu are virtually a player down.

Nope, he found his feet in England at the end of last season, with Rooney, Giggs and Ronaldo supplying the ammo, he'll be immense. God nws how many MAn U could score this year.

Gordon will play, and play regularly - not to be confused with playing well and keeping lots of clean sheets

Former Dyce player Anderson ( who ????) won't get much of a sniff, cover only, and when he does paly , especially against any top half team he'll be found out, and career will spiral down to inevitable signing for Dundee United

Tevez ??? well i can't see how you can play him & Rooney together