Keane in another quality outburst!

Can't blame a footballer though. Get 2 offers, one to play in Sunderland or one to play in London and most will choose to play in London. AFC have the same problem up here with players not wanting to move from central belt!!

I know what you mean but what keane is saying that if the club outside london isnt as good a move football wise the player should dismiss it. I agree with him, a footballers career isnt exactly long and if the wife cant handle her husband taking the best move for his career then he should cut her shopping budget and see how much she likes london then

I know what you mean but what keane is saying that if the club outside london isnt as good a move football wise the player should dismiss it. I agree with him, a footballers career isnt exactly long and if the wife cant handle her husband taking the best move for his career then he should cut her shopping budget and see how much she likes london then

Totally agree with that but sounds a bit of sour grapes really. The reality is that money talks in football and almost all players go where the money is since such a short career.

Totally agree with that but sounds a bit of sour grapes really. The reality is that money talks in football and almost all players go where the money is since such a short career.

I reckon sunderland are giving out good wages at the moment. It will be interesting to see how they got on away to birmingham tonight