Football fever in full swing

Is it me - or has football fever never bitten the nation quite so early? We're two games in and I've seen less over-reaction from your average American studio audience.

Some of the Man U fans are the worst. Every other voice on 606 last night was some potty Cornishman burring away about Fergie having lost the plot and how they'd already thrown away the title...give 'em a chance!

You can almost see the funeral cortege winding its way through Stretford as I speak. Granted it's not a great start, from Old feeble-feet to Ronaldo's vicious use of the hair-gelled forelock - that stuff can really sting if you get it in your eye. Far be it from me to back the lad but if that was worth a sending-off then James Beattie is worth four million quid.

That's one million less than the Mackems' Geordie Messiah Michael Chopra. From Newcastle no-mark to Sunderland saint in two touches.

What are you like? Four points from two games and Sunderland are (a) safe, (B) in Europe or

Some of the Man U fans are the worst. Every other voice on 606 last night was some potty Cornishman burring away about Fergie having lost the plot and how they'd already thrown away the title...give 'em a chance!

;) Made me ch$^&le after some of the sh*te that's been spouted on here lately

Particularly relevant I'd say......

To those from the doom and gloom mob that are reading this...... :hysterical: