Scotland Vs South Africa Tickets

I ordered my tickets for this game when I was at work using the SFA number (08700 13 14 15) and arranged my tickets to be collected at Pittodrie. I went down to collect them today only to be informed that they were not availiable and the SFA would be sending them up on Tuesday night for Wednesdays game.

So just for anyone thinking of going down to collect them...don't, as they won't be there.

I wish they'd give you this information when you buy them over the phone, useless tossers. ;)

I ordered my tickets for this game when I was at work using the SFA number (08700 13 14 15) and arranged my tickets to be collected at Pittodrie. I went down to collect them today only to be informed that they were not availiable and the SFA would be sending them up on Tuesday night for Wednesdays game.

So just for anyone thinking of going down to collect them...don't, as they won't be there.

I wish they'd give you this information when you buy them over the phone, useless tossers. ;)

i was going to go down to the ticket office but decided to call 1st. on monday the guy i spoke with had no idea that tickets were even being sent up for collection.

does anyone else agree that since its not the full squad thats been picked they could have included a couple of Dons players to create local interest considering its a nothing friendly.

they could have easily called up Hart and Seve and gave both a run out.

and before anyone starts i'm not touting these 2 for scotland starts everytime but i remember the interest generated by the local press when mcnaughton was making his debut. it was sold out and he got a huge cheer when he came on.

Lets wait and see till after the game. I remember just before the game against France U21 there had been only a few thousand sold and the EE was reporting it would be a crap crowd. However around 12,000 folk were at the game.

correct me if i'm wrong but are the p&j and the EE not run by the same people?

if son the EE report today that 12,000 were sold yesterday and the P&j today reported only 8,000.