Ronaldinho to Chelsea

Barcelona Dismiss Ronaldinho Rumours

Officials from Spanish giants Barcelona have been quick to refute speculation that superstar Ronaldinho is poised to make a shock move to Chelsea.

Reports in the morning press suggested Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich would make a

TAKING HIS AGE INTO IT AND RONALDINHO'S PRICE, I'D SAY HE WAS WORTH IT.

Messi is an interesting player, he comes with a massive reputation, but everytime I've seen him he has disappointed me. However, not having cable TV, I've only ever seen him in the World Cup and Champions League.... he was really dreadful against Chelsea last season.

I'll be keeping a close eye on him this season!

Messi is an interesting player, he comes with a massive reputation, but everytime I've seen him he has disappointed me. However, not having cable TV, I've only ever seen him in the World Cup and Champions League.... he was really dreadful against Chelsea last season.

He must have had a bad game that night, As he was very good on the games i watched last season.

14 league goals in 26 league matches. Including a hatrick V Real Madrid.

He also got a double in the Copa Del Rey semi final V Getafe where he scored a goal all to similar to Maradonna's wonder goal in 86.

And the Copa America this summer he was also excellent.

He must have had a bad game that night, As he was very good on the games i watched last season.

14 league goals in 26 league matches. Including a hatrick V Real Madrid.

He also got a double in the Copa Del Rey semi final V Getafe where he scored a goal all to similar to Maradonna's wonder goal in 86.

And the Copa America this summer he was also excellent.

I must've been unlucky... I'm not sure he was fully fit during the World Cup either.

Like I said I'm looking forward to watching him next season!

Can't agree with that, if he'd been given more game time in the world cup Argentina would not have gone out. He was superb in La Liga and for Argentina.