Graeme Le Saux

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big fan of Le Saux, never have been but to have something like that start from your team mates and escalate the way it did would be pretty upsetting to most people i would have thought?!

It also makes Robbie Fowler look like a bigger :tossr: than i already thought he was, so a winner of an article in that respect.

I am not a big fan of Le Saux, never have been but to have something like that start from your team mates and escalate the way it did would be pretty upsetting to most people i would have thought?!

It also makes Robbie Fowler look like a bigger :tossr: than i already thought he was, so a winner of an article in that respect.

From what i recall of Le Saux he was no angel on the park and certainly tried to wind up other players aswell.

Aye, it'd be interesting to read what he had to say about the "Batty incident"...

I'm sure he'll find some perfectly good pseudo intellectual explanation for it.

I have no time for Le Saux. He wears his Guardian reading persona like a badge and his middle class snobbery is the worst kind.

Arsehole.

I'm sure he'll find some perfectly good pseudo intellectual explanation for it.

I have no time for Le Saux. He wears his Guardian reading persona like a badge and his middle class snobbery is the worst kind.

Arsehole.

christ min, if you think he's a middle class snob , you should see what they are like down here.

however IF he was a wee scally with a brain would you feel more inclined to be sympathetic towards him ?

is this a class thing ?

To me the worrying thing is that your average mug punter thinks calling some one a poof is a negative thing

Homaphobia is wrong, - yes there's a place for banter but Fowler is a braindead c**k who crossed the line from banter to homophobia. He wouldn't dream of being racist on the park, so why have a go over some ones sexuallity - do you discriminate based upon sexuality ?

To take it down to the bare bones if i may, my opinion is that:

Robbie Fowler is a twat.

Graham Le Saux is a twat.

Very interesting article, but i cant help but think Le Saux sounds like a whiny wee girl throughout it.

Meh.

the biggest mistake Le Saux made was to bite when guys started ripping the piss.

What exactly was the point though ?

The point was that Le Saux is saying he takes stick becuase he reads a specific newspaper but at every chance he get's he mentiones he reads that newspaper.

I feel he does this in an attempt to show he's better than other footballers.

I can see that me not knowing him personally means this could be total sh*te but it wouldn't be the first time sh*te was posted on here.

The point was that Le Saux is saying he takes stick becuase he reads a specific newspaper but at every chance he get's he mentiones he reads that newspaper.

I can see that me not knowing him personally means this could be total sh*te but it wouldn't be the first time sh*te was posted on here.

I find Pat Nevin rather the same to be honest.

Le Saux seems a very serious sort of guy, as has been alluded to earlier in this thread, had he laughed it off (however difficult that may have been) at the start he wouldn't have faced the problems later in his career.

I see what your saying fella but I reckon it could have been any broadsheet really. The article is in the Times, he isnt going to say that he was reading The Times and how that paper was for gay lords.

I find Pat Nevin rather the same to be honest.

Le Saux seems a very serious sort of guy, as has been alluded to earlier in this thread, had he laughed it off (however difficult that may have been) at the start he wouldn't have faced the problems later in his career.

I suppose its the same as many workplaces, if you bite then you are ***ked

I see what your saying fella but I reckon it could have been any broadsheet really. The article is in the Times, he isnt going to say that he was reading The Times and how that paper was for gay lords.

I was probably relating this to another fanny I encountered in London. I went to a lecture about the HRA hosted by Sylvia Denman and this nugget was asking his host of questions, prepared to make him look amazingly intelligent, by waving his copy of a well know left leaning broadsheet :dontknow: in the air.

He was nailing his colours to the mast and I think Le saux is doing the same but I agree in Le Saux's case the actual paper is irrelevant.

I was probably relating this to another fanny I encountered in London. I went to a lecture about the HRA hosted by Sylvia Denman and this nugget was asking his host of questions, prepared to make him look amazingly intelligent, by waving his copy of a well know left leaning broadsheet :checkit: in the air.

He was nailing his colours to the mast and I think Le saux is doing the same but I agree in Le Saux's case the actual paper is irrelevant.

You get c#nuts reading all newspapers and its fuds like the one you saw who give those liberal leaning folks the PC brigade label.

Should have stuck the nut into him and told him to wise up