Alex Ferguson

Hoping something happens to a former Aberdeen manager isn't harsh? I'd pretty much say it is. Bearing in mind MiniJC got banned for wishing something upon a former player.

But you don't know what I wish upon him. Minijc said he wanted people dead. I've never said that.

I don't have a problem with Miller, he has done a cracking job at Liverpool, even though he ***ked up at Aberdeen

No? Well if you're a Dons fan, I reckon you should have, but there you go.

If you want to laud him for what he's done at Liverpool, go for it. But, this is an Aberdeen board, and I'm sure the majority of people would agree with me, he's a ***t of a man.

Correct, this is an Aberdeen board, BUT this is all other football chat section. As I have said, I think he did an awful job at Aberdeen, but if Fergie had done an awful job at Aberdeen then went to Man United and done the same job as he had done now............do you reckon you'd slate him like you have done Miller? I don't think you would.

You are correct, when at Aberdeen Alex Miller was a knob and he messed Aberdeen up big time, I'll agree with you there, but the job he has done at Liverpool deserves my respect. Forgive and forget and all that.

I most certainly would, and if you knew me, you'd know that would be the case too.

And if anyone else ever did the job that Alex Miller did at Aberdeen I would also find that as just as unforgiveable. I'm not sure how much you saw of his Aberdeen side, but he ripped the heart and soul out of our club (with help from Stewart Milne). For some of us, we'll never be able to "Forgive and forget and all that" and I make no apology for not doing so.

Guest redbrigade
I most certainly would, and if you knew me, you'd know that would be the case too.

And if anyone else ever did the job that Alex Miller did at Aberdeen I would also find that as just as unforgiveable. I'm not sure how much you saw of his Aberdeen side, but he ripped the heart and soul out of our club (with help from Stewart Milne). For some of us, we'll never be able to "Forgive and forget and all that" and I make no apology for not doing so.

Agreed. A class A ***t.

I would rather he had been kicked by somebody.

I put Aitken up there with Miller in terms ripping the heart out of the club. Got rid of Irvine and Booth, two players playing for the shirt.

Yet both these clowns (not Irvine and Booth) ended up at Premiership clubs!

Agreed. A class A ***t.

I would rather he had been kicked by somebody.

I put Aitken up there with Miller in terms ripping the heart out of the club. Got rid of Irvine and Booth, two players playing for the shirt.

Yet both these clowns (not Irvine and Booth) ended up at Premiership clubs!

I will always be thankful for Aitken for saving us and also winning a trophy although he was a sh*te manager but i think porterfield was the worst in recent times with the squad he had.