Fit were ye dein?

wtf

only one thread about last night?

off to work soon but still pissed beyond belief

Watched it in Curlers, Byres Rd. We cheered when we won a throw. We roared when we got a corner, but when the goal went in.........

God I wish I was there. It was like a home match at times.

Napoleon Boneparte, Joan of Arc, Claude Monet, Victor Hugo, Jean Pierre Papin, G

Don't you just wish that we had games against the Faroes left! We still have a hulluva lot to do to qualify with games against Ukraine (home), Georgia (away) and Italy (home) left and after all of the great results we have posted during the campaign we are still only 2 points clear of second BUT what was I expecting in such a tough group and we have put ourselves in the most fantastic position to push on and do it now. I know we can do it - COME ON SCOTLAND! :scouser:

I was in Bar Budda, Cresswell Lane, Glasgow. Very busy although atmosphere was very subdued at first, but as game wore on, and especially after Fad's wonder-strike, it was some bounce!!!

Quality, quality night. I've spent most of today surfing the net trying to take it in rather than doing any work!

Byres Road was partying after full time. Loads of drunk TA folks singing, cars peeping their horns in celebration, EVERYONE with big daft grins on their faces. Sweet.

I said, 'Wow. We are the best team in the world!' and folk agreed with me instead of calling the men in white coats. Magic.

The Ormelie, Joppa Rd, between Portobello and Musselburgh.

When McFadden's thing of beauty hit the back of the net the place exploded - bodies and pint glasses flying everywhere, never seen anything like it in a pub.

After the match you'd think we'd won the World Cup - the cars going up and down Joppa Rd were all beeping their horns at the crowd of folk milling about on the pavement.

What a night. Juts when you think Scotland can't surprise you any more, they go and do something like that.

BTW having not got home til 3.30am I made my training course - I was at the Caley Hilton for 9:03am. F

I'm proud to say I was there and it was one of the best moments of my life and my proudest moment watching football and something that I'll never forget.

One of my mates was actually greeting at full time. Hard to explain just how awesome it was to be there, just stayed in the ground for 40 odd minutes at full time singing. Haven't stopped smiling since :P

I was in the France end directly behind where the goal was scored!!

I have never, NEVER seen an atmosphere like that before, and i doubt i ever will!!

The best 3 days of my life so far!

One of my mates was actually greeting at full time. Hard to explain just how awesome it was to be there, just stayed in the ground for 40 odd minutes at full time singing. Haven't stopped smiling since.

He wasn't the only one greeting!

Still in shock i think!

Watched in ma flat with a few of ma mates and im still wiping beer off the walls fae when we scored! straight out to the pub afterwards then to the Edge for the mother of all sing songs and dance offs!! lol a quid a stella all night so i cannae remember coming home and woke up fully clothed on ma bed at 9.20 giving me exactly 20mns to get washed and to catch the train to work!!...how i lasted in work yesterday is beyond me!!!