Shakhtar v Celtic

Guest TenementFunster

His moaning puss will making viewing this a little longer worthwhile.

Wonder if he'll start a ruck wi someone this time?

Scott Brown? He sold the first one. I bet he doesn't. :dontknow:

Those Celtic shirts look really strange. Is it some UEFA ruling that means the back of their shirts have to be plain?

I think I saw someone else mention that, it's why the back of our 3rd top is all yellow rather than part black too I think. Some condition of European tops that you can see the names clearly or something.

Dnipro are up the top of the Ukraine Premier League with these boys.

Dnipro are close to them in the table early season, just like we were close to celtic this time last season. Does that mean we'd have beaten man utd too?

No it doesn't so stop trying to compare a couple of teams who have had a good start to the season.

Yeah it is that all numbers have to be clear on the back of tops, even Blackburn's halves weren't allowed so yes, some good forward thinking on the part of the club to get it sorted out in advance.

Celtic were woeful in that first half though and the kind of basic errors they were making anyone could have beaten them. I dont think we will see Dnipro playing the same sort of free flowing football as Shakhtar did though, I am simply basing that on the make up of the Shakhtar team and the money they have spent.

Dnipro are close to them in the table early season, just like we were close to celtic this time last season. Does that mean we'd have beaten man utd too?

No it doesn't so stop trying to compare a couple of teams who have had a good start to the season.

3rd of the season gone and right up there 4points ahead of Dynamo Kiev and just 3 behind Shakhtar. Laready went to champions Dynamo Kiev and turned them over 3-1 at their place and on sunday beat last years 3rd place team 3-0. Up there challenging for the title and deserve to be.