Rangers vs Stuttgart

And Man Utd and PSV go 1 up giving me dilemma as only Rangers not winning for my coupon!!

I was gutted tonight. Got a new bank card recently and when I went online damn Coral website said I couldn't add any more cards and I'd have to email them to delete any cards I didn't want to use any more before I could add a new one :angry11:

In hindsight though it was a good thing as I would have won ***k all tonight! :rolleyes:

It went a bit mental in the champions league for a few minutes.

2105 GOAL Slavia Prague 2-1 Steaua Bucuresti

Blimey, you wait all night and then all hell breaks loose at the same time. Tjani Belaid restores Slavia's advantage.

2104: GOAL Arsenal 2-0 Sevilla

A Cesc Fabregas free-kick from the left is flicked on by Bakary Sagna and Robin van Persie volleys in from three yards high into roof of the net.

2104: GOAL Sporting 0-1 Manchester United

A much better cross from Wes Brown that time and Cristiano Ronaldo meets it with a low diving header from six yards out.

2103: GOAL Rangers 1-1 VfB Stuttgart

Alan Hutton cuts infield and across the edge of the box before releasing Charlie Adam on the left. He steps inside and unleashes a delightful shot past Raphael Schafer.

2103: GOAL PSV Eindhoven 1-0 CSKA Moscow

It's that man Danko Lazovic. One down and one to go for him and 606er Aarfy_Aardvark who tipped the striker for success earlier.

Guest CAPSLOCK
:laughing:

HOLDING IT TIGHT AT THE BACK BUT A FEW ARE SLIPPING THROUGH....

TOO.........

MANY...........

JOKES...............

TO.........................

BE...............................

HAD................................

:rolleyes::):hysterical: