Arsenal

Arsenal are looking like they could spring a few surprises this season..... Thats a very strong Seville side they've gubbed this evening!

If there's a better player in Europe at the moment than Cesc Fabregas, I've yet to see him. I like the look of Eduardo too! His goals this season have all been scrappy tap-ins, in and around the six yard box - exactly the type of player Arsenal have been missing for years. If Eduardo comes onto a game and Van Persie and Fabregas continue in this sort of form they'll do some damage, both domestically and Europe, this season.

Thoughts?

Guest CAPSLOCK
Thoughts?

I HAD THE VERY SAME THOUGHT EARLIER ON.

ARSENAL SEEM TO HAVE CREPT UNDER THE RADAR THIS SEASON WITH LIVERPOOL ROMPING AROUND EUROPE, MAN U AND CHELSEA TICKING EACH OTHER'S BALLS AND SPURS BEING THE SURPRISE/DISAPPOINTING STORY OF LAST SEASON/THIS SEASON.

FOR AS MUCH AS I ADMIRED HENRY, THAT BIG 'TANNED' HOOOOOR THEY HAVE UP FRONT SEEMS TO BE RUNNING THE SHOW GOOD AND PROPER.

I'D BE VERY SURPRISED IF THEY DON'T SILENCE A LOT OF CRITICS THAT HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THEM THIS SEASON.

Arsenal are looking like they could spring a few surprises this season..... Thats a very strong Seville side they've gubbed this evening!

If there's a better player in Europe at the moment than Cesc Fabregas, I've yet to see him. I like the look of Eduardo too! His goals this season have all been scrappy tap-ins, in and around the six yard box - exactly the type of player Arsenal have been missing for years. If Eduardo comes onto a game and Van Persie and Fabregas continue in this sort of form they do some damage, both domestically and Europe, this season.

Thoughts?

sevilla were a shadow of their usual standard; rested a few players with barca on sunday in mind -unproductive, with the over-rated alves his wasteful self. arsenal are irresistable when they flow however, i too think they will challenge into the last month in the epl and reach latter stages of c.league.