Mourinho

Heard his post match interview this morning and never laughed soo much in ma life, jesus this guy should be on the stage, made a comment regarding the score, something along the lines of "we create chances we no score 2 but only one, we created over 20 chances before scoring so it is obviouse that we must create another 20 to get the other goal, 40 CHANCES we need" The guy is a genius and a ***t at the same time.

***k knows to be honest - wouldn't surprise me if its a ramp for betting purposes. As i said its rumour

Sky Sports news just went through tomorrows papers and The Sun is running with "ROM RAGE" - Romanov cancels business meetings to call important board meeting at Chelsea as was raging beyond belief at draw with Rosenborg!!

from BBC

Mourinho's position was the subject of continual scrutiny last season

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has sensationally left Stamford Bridge, according to BBC Radio 5live football correspondent Jonathan Legard.

The news comes just 24 hours after the disappointing Champions League draw against Rosenborg.

Legard understands that Mourinho has texted senior players, including skipper John Terry, with the news of his departure from Stamford Bridge.

There has been no official word so far from the Premiership club.

Shame as he is a tit but an entertaining one!!!

from BBC

Mourinho's position was the subject of continual scrutiny last season

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has sensationally left Stamford Bridge, according to BBC Radio 5live football correspondent Jonathan Legard.

The news comes just 24 hours after the disappointing Champions League draw against Rosenborg.

Legard understands that Mourinho has texted senior players, including skipper John Terry, with the news of his departure from Stamford Bridge.

There has been no official word so far from the Premiership club.

Shame as he is a tit but an entertaining one!!!

There's already a seperate thread for this min!!

Couldn't believe the news when I heard it this morning. The strain between Mouinho and Roman has obviously been there for a while now and it looks like Roman took the first chance he got to punt the managers using their below par (compared to the previous couple of season) start to this season as an excuse. Will be interesting to see where Mourinho ends up next though.

Hiddink is getting mentioned but i do not think Abramovich would want to ***k over the Russian FA by poaching him.

Would not be suprised if Frank Rijkaard went to Chelsea and Mourinho went the other way.

I can't see Mourinho going to Barca - he is vehemently disliked over there. Maybe Real if Schuster messes up, or Juventus if Ranieri struggles.

Guest redbrigade
Thought my work mate was joking when he just told me! Can't see Chelsea doing anything under this guy Grant. Bound to be unrest among the players.

Looks like Roman's going down the "Yes" man route.