Martin Jol

I dont know why everyone is backing him and feeling sorry for him......they are at least a top 6 club not a botom 4 club.

Some of you are that stupid that you want Jimmy Calderwood out because we have had a poor start yet your willing to feel sorry for a manager who HAS had the funds available to him for him to pish them up aginst the wall by bringing in 4 star strikers. Who in the right mind does that when other positions of his team needs to be far better......

I dont know why everyone is backing him and feeling sorry for him......they are at least a top 6 club not a botom 4 club.

Some of you are that stupid that you want Jimmy Calderwood out because we have had a poor start yet your willing to feel sorry for a manager who HAS had the funds available to him for him to pish them up aginst the wall by bringing in 4 star strikers. Who in the right mind does that when other positions of his team needs to be far better......

:dontknow:

Jol is a great manager and has been harshly treated, that's maybe why people stick up for him, fair enough he got money he wasted it and it aint paid off YET but soon will. Also reason people have respect for Jol is maybe because he doesna shoot his mouth off and that his job is being touted unlike JC whos' future is pretty sweet up here.

What has he actually done that Jimmy Calderwood hasn't done for Aberdeen?

Jol has had all the funds he needs for the board to expect him to fight for top 4 not bottom 4!!

Boo ***king hoo about the pressure he is getting, thats what hes paid for. To handle that and manage the team. If he cant hack that then he aint anywhere near a so called "great" manager you all think he is.

Mourinho cannt sign for an english club anymore for a few years. Something to do wi his compensation clause.

Mourinho would have signed a "garden leave" agreement with Chelsea which prohibits him taking about the goings on and behind the scenes at Chelsea. And also stop him from from talking about anything that could damage or weaken the Chelsea name.

Much like Peter Kenyon signed when he left Man Utd.

But i cant see a clause that would stop him managing an other English club if they came calling.

Guest CAPSLOCK
Mourinho would have signed a "garden leave" agreement with Chelsea which prohibits him taking about the goings on and behind the scenes at Chelsea. And also stop him from from talking about anything that could damage or weaken the Chelsea name.

Much like Peter Kenyon signed when he left Man Utd.

But i cant see a clause that would stop him managing an other English club if they came calling.

I'D SAY YOU'RE HALF RIGHT.

BUT IT'S NOT OUTWITH THE REALMS OF POSSIBLITY THAT ROMANOV COULD OFFER HIM A HUGE SUM OF CASH NOT TO MANAGE ANOTHER PREMIERSHIP TEAM FOR A FEW YEARS.

Guest redbrigade

Currently 3-1 down at home to Villa. Defence looking a total shambles. Robinson making Langfield look good. Could this be what makes the board bin him? (rightly or wrongly)