Anderson's injury

Guest redbrigade

Lazio don't play for us at all. Your point being?

The avatar polis have forced my change, I agree this is an "other football chat" forum, however, My point is I feel some people are reluctant to move on and focus on the defenders we have, instead of dewing eyeing over the skip

The avatar polis have forced my change, I agree this is an "other football chat" forum, however, My point is I feel some people are reluctant to move on and focus on the defenders we have, instead of dewing eyeing over the skip

Dunno why anyone would want to be associated with SS Nazio anyway. Scumbags

I think nearly everyone has moved on but there is nothing wrong with wanting a ex player be a success in EPL.

You are a clown. I simply made the point that I can't see him getting many games. Where does that say i'm not 'moving on'. Was there ever anything to move on from? Players leave clubs all the time.

I was more sad when Duncan Shearer left the Dons ;)

Too many morons on this forum, maybe the Daily Ranger is right after all.