Scotland Vs Italy

Just got this from SSC:

EURO 2008 QUALIFYING MATCH

SCOTLAND V ITALY

SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2007

Dear Member

We are writing to inform you that due to the huge levels of ticket applications so far for the above match and the anticipated high levels of applications expected next week (by phone and web when the lines open on Monday 1 October), we will only be able to guarantee one ticket per adult member for this match.

Kids and Youth members under the age of 16 years will be guaranteed their own ticket plus one accompanying adult ticket in the Family Section only.

Although the SSC membership has always only guaranteed one ticket per member, we have always tried to accommodate additional ticket purchases by our members and up until now we have always managed to allow at least 2 per member.

However as I am sure you are aware, with the incredible demand that accompanies this match, in order that we can guarantee all members have the opportunity to attend the game, we have had to initiate this system.

If, after the closing date for SSC member applications (19 October) there are any tickets remaining, these will be allocated to SSC members on a ballot basis.

Please note we are not anticipating a public sale for this match as we will endeavour to allocate all available tickets to our members.

Many thanks for your continued support and your help in the above.

For information if you are calling or applying on-line at the beginning of next week, please understand that in the first few days both the phone lines and website will be extremely busy.

Remember that whether you call on Monday 1 October or Friday 19 October, you will be guaranteed your ticket.

Regards.

Scotland Supporters Club

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this from SSC:

EURO 2008 QUALIFYING MATCH

SCOTLAND V ITALY

SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2007

Dear Member

We are writing to inform you that due to the huge levels of ticket applications so far for the above match and the anticipated high levels of applications expected next week (by phone and web when the lines open on Monday 1 October), we will only be able to guarantee one ticket per adult member for this match.

Kids and Youth members under the age of 16 years will be guaranteed their own ticket plus one accompanying adult ticket in the Family Section only.

Although the SSC membership has always only guaranteed one ticket per member, we have always tried to accommodate additional ticket purchases by our members and up until now we have always managed to allow at least 2 per member.

However as I am sure you are aware, with the incredible demand that accompanies this match, in order that we can guarantee all members have the opportunity to attend the game, we have had to initiate this system.

If, after the closing date for SSC member applications (19 October) there are any tickets remaining, these will be allocated to SSC members on a ballot basis.

Please note we are not anticipating a public sale for this match as we will endeavour to allocate all available tickets to our members.

Many thanks for your continued support and your help in the above.

For information if you are calling or applying on-line at the beginning of next week, please understand that in the first few days both the phone lines and website will be extremely busy.

Remember that whether you call on Monday 1 October or Friday 19 October, you will be guaranteed your ticket.

Regards.

Scotland Supporters Club

sfa arseholes. bet sean connery, rod stewart and fecking billy connoly get their tickets

If your a regular at Scotland games then you will always know a fair few folk going down.

Correct, went to the game at Parkhead was away in a different stand from everyone else and actually enjoyed the game, France game was more or less myself aswell but another guy from my bus ended up with me. Lith game was yet again myself due to my mate pulling out but knew other gus that were next to me which was good.

Pretty sh*t though this what they are doing, if i never ***ked up with the SSC forms i would be able to get a ticket but i doubt i'll get now which is sh*t but will still go down and watch it in a bar near the stadium.

I'm not even trying until tomorrow. Partly because it took me 2 days to get tickets for the last few matches and I still got good seats, and partly because I've lost the booking form so don't know the number.

0870 040 4000

0870 012 1623

0870 013 2652

0141 587 6073

I need to get mine today thanks to the small matter of going to Ukraine at 4am tomorrow.

Cheers. Where did you get the other 3 from?

Anyone know if the website still rejects you if it crashes on your first attempt?

Top no is the SECC ticket no, always been my best bet in the past.

Others I got from the TAMB, the 0141 no I've used before also.

And yes, the website is gash.

Indeed.

Think they aren't taking new memberships at the moment though.

didnt know that.

nay luck then.

heard a few non SSC members moaning about not gettin tickets for the Ukraine and Italy games.

said the same to them all - tough tittys you should have joined up a while back instead of jumping on the band wagon when the team start to do well.

on that note Robo should be made to give up his ticket ;)

Guest redbrigade
didnt know that.

nay luck then.

heard a few non SSC members moaning about not gettin tickets for the Ukraine and Italy games.

said the same to them all - tough tittys you should have joined up a while back instead of jumping on the band wagon when the team start to do well.

Totally agree.

Looks like i wont get for the Italy game which is pish, been to every home game yet wont get for the important match. I bet that there is two thousand memebers who aint bothered their arses to go to the sh*t games will be at this one and the only other game they went to was France.

DICKS.

Looks like i wont get for the Italy game which is pish, been to every home game yet wont get for the important match. I bet that there is two thousand memebers who aint bothered their arses to go to the sh*t games will be at this one and the only other game they went to was France.

DICKS.

why wont you get to the Italy game?

and by the way those 2000 members who havent been to the shyte games pay their annual fee and therefore are entitled to their ticket.

dont thinks this argument carries much weight on a dons forum. what wrong with wanting to support your national team when there doing well when you have been putting up with watching dons dross week in week out for years.

well thats just tough sh*t

Hardly, so due to the people who is in charge of forms ***king up it's tough sh*t? I think they should double check things first and maybe they should have giveen me the chance to still join because it was there fault.

If i don't get a ticket i'll try get for the Italy end which should be easy enough.

dont thinks this argument carries much weight on a dons forum. what wrong with wanting to support your national team when there doing well when you have been putting up with watching dons dross week in week out for years.

nothing wrong with supporting the national sqaud at all.

but dont moan when you cant get a ticket when your not a member of SSC