Rangers

They've played pretty well, but 'Rangers have never looked in any real danger' apparently. What, apart from the 3 times Lyon have rattled the woodwork and MacGregor making a string of good saves? :o

:dance: No change there then? Lyon 28 shots at goal 10 on target, rangers 3 shots on target 3 goals, can't argue with that but hey ho.

I know, I mean seriously, is he the best they can do? I fear for the future of commentary in this country if there's no one younger who can do a better job...

Watched the 1st half on Stv and the 2nd on Sky, hence the commentating was much better 2nd half, whoooooooosh! Ferguuuuuson ;)

Lyon's defending was a bit pish i thought....

On another note, how come the Carling sponsor was blanked out???

Didn't know the booze advertising was banned in France?

Aye, they used to have to change their old McEwan's sponsors logo to something else when they played in France. CentreParcs rings a bell from back when they faced Marseille and Auxerre.

I know, I mean seriously, is he the best they can do? I fear for the future of commentary in this country if there's no one younger who can do a better job...

Was thinking that myself.. not seen an STV broadcast for many a year, and I can only assume it was presented by Andy Walker and Billy Davies purely because Sky and Setanta have pinched all the half-decent folk.

(And that's using a very loose definition of "half-decent"...)

Was thinking that myself.. not seen an STV broadcast for many a year, and I can only assume it was presented by Andy Walker and Billy Davies purely because Sky and Setanta have pinched all the half-decent folk.

(And that's using a very loose definition of "half-decent"...)

Andy Walker & Billy Davies were garbage & embarrassing....

100% true

Davie looks like a right little mink with a chip on his shoulder.

Walker is just a retard who doesnt have a clue about anything

He is. When we were younger, Davies was asked to take a training session at one of my mates boys clubs. My mate was wearing a Celtic top, and Davies told him that he wouldn't be coaching him unless he changed his top. What my mate and the other coaches thought was a joke, was unfortunately a very real threat. Utter c

He is. When we were younger, Davies was asked to take a training session at one of my mates boys clubs. My mate was wearing a Celtic top, and Davies told him that he wouldn't be coaching him unless he changed his top. What my mate and the other coaches thought was a joke, was unfortunately a very real threat. Utter c

The Billy Davies? Should he not be concentrating on not getting Derby relegated? Didn't think he'd have time for punditry!