Footie tonight

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone see the tim fan running on to the pitch and literally tapping the milan keeper on the cheek after celtic scored?

fair enough, the tim fan was in the wrong, but any fine that celtic get then ac milan should get an equal fine for blatant playacting......

what a pair of complete and utter fannies both the pitch invader and the goalie are.

Guest redbrigade
did anyone see the tim fan running on to the pitch and literally tapping the milan keeper on the cheek after celtic scored?

fair enough, the tim fan was in the wrong, but any fine that celtic get then ac milan should get an equal fine for blatant playacting......

what a pair of complete and utter fannies both the pitch invader and the goalie are.

I only caught the end of this, are you saying he play acted as far as getting himself stretchered off? Scandalous if true.

Good to see Celtic fans being disgraced though. Greatest fans in the world my ar*e.

Looks like it was down so that they can claim their player was injured by a fan and they will try and claim the points back.

Celtic should get a fine - any point reduction would be a disgrace

I only caught the end of this, are you saying he play acted as far as getting himself stretchered off? Scandalous if true.

Good to see Celtic fans being disgraced though. Greatest fans in the world my ar*e.

From what I've heard Dida ran after the boy, realised he couldn't catch him and then fell onto the ground as if he had been shot or something.

It is true

It is scandalous

There was f all to the incident.

Celtic will get fined, UEFA should take a dim view on DIda's antics though

Just saw the incident on Sky Sports News. Basically, the fan ran across the goal and tapped Dida as he went past to get his attention and celebrate in his face. Dida ran after him and then just fell over when it became apparent that he couldn't catch the boy. Pathetic stuff from all parties involved.

Goalie made meal of it but no excuse for what the fan did - bottom line is fan ran on to the park and no mater how hard he did it, he still hit the goalie

at best fine & ground closure, at worst kicked out

takes the shine of a great result for the timbos

I predict closed doors fixtures for the bheggars! When did the incident take place? Was it after the last goal?

BTW Ancelotti looks he'll get the bullet following this lastest result!

I predict closed doors fixtures for the bheggars! When did the incident take place? Was it after the last goal?

BTW Ancelotti looks he'll get the bullet following this lastest result!

never saw it either but it sounded like the it was after the winner.

Players celebrating in the crowd, fans everywhere. One fan runs on, "taps" dida in the face. Dida runs after him then takes a "mikelounus" and is eventually carried off by stretcher.

Sounds like Dida totally over-reacted but the tim was a total twat and could cost the Tims the game.

Ancellotti has just said that Milan won't be making a complaint to UEFA about the incident

Nah, not harsh at all

after all had it been the other way around - it would be open warfare on the Italians by the Glasgow press

AND ... imagine if it had been a dons fan run on the park to slap a goalie, all be it in a cheeky way, in a European tie ... the west coast media would be calling for us to be kicked out the SPL, nevermind European competition

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php...20&start=20