Brown, Hutton, O'Connor, Mcculloch OUT

Guest TenementFunster
Squad not looking so clever for wednesday now. Maybe something like this

Gordon

Alexander Weir McManus Naysmith

Maloney Fletcher Ferguson Pearson

McFadden Miller

I suspect there'll be one up front (Miller) and Dailly slotted into either the defence or more likely the position he took up on Saturday at the expense of Maloney from that line-up.

Squad not looking so clever for wednesday now. Maybe something like this

Gordon

Alexander Weir McManus Naysmith

Maloney Fletcher Ferguson Pearson

McFadden Miller

I still think that team's good enough to go out and get the win. Apparently Georgia are ravaged by injuries aswell.

Nicholson and Hart in front of Severin surely. Even Zander.

Surely only Nicholson being ahead of Seve in the Scotland pecking order would apply there with Hart and Zander not being centre midfielders.

Surely we've got more options in central midfield other than Dailly. Haven't we? Just off the top of my head apart from Dons players, there's Kevin Thomson, Charlie Adam, Steven Whittaker, Michael Stewart (who's having a brilliant season), eh, anyone in England?

I suppose Alex is going for experienced heads to come in rather than youngsters who have very few, if any, caps, at this stage of the campaign. Awfully short of centre backs at the moment with Pressley, Caldwell and Anderson out. Is Dailly our next in line for centre half as well?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779

Couple of their big name players are out. Shota Arveladze has also now retired from International football.

I read the other day that their team would be full of youngsters.

Thats make me feel a little better.....

They're missing:

Kaka' Kaladze (AC Milan) Captn

Shota Arveladze (retired)

Levan Kobiashvili (Shalke) Vice-Captn

The only other players I've heard of are Khizanishvili of Blackburn & Demetradze of Metalurg (Formerly of Kyiv, Feyenoord, Loko & Real Sociedad), who I would imagine will be their danger man.

Anyone else think O'Connor probably deliberately got himself booked so he didn't have to go to Georgia?

Just seemed like such a stupid tackle so late on.

Anyone else think O'Connor probably deliberately got himself booked so he didn't have to go to Georgia?

Just seemed like such a stupid tackle so late on.

Its possibile. Get the suspension now and have a clear run at the italy game maybe

I thought it was a stupid booking to pick up at the time and he obviously opted to get himself booked so that he'd miss the Georgia game rather than the Italy one. Would be pi$$ed off with him if he were a midfielder but we're alright upfront just now so not fussed really. Boyd has a good enough goalscoring record at this level so we can throw him on if we need a goal in the second half.