Dons Announce Adidas Kit Deal

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It needs to be sold in as many outlets as possible, the alternative has been an absolute marketing disaster, internet sales hardly reach out to young kids, they want to see the red displayed proudly in shop windows.

Aye, at the very least get the AFC shop moved from Bridge Street to somewhere like the Bon Accord Centre. Far too hidden away where it is now.

Pleased about the Adidas deal though. :thumbup1:

Brilliant.

But lets get dons tops back in every shop possible. I know folk who starting supporting Aberdeen when they were kids purely because they loved the top at the time (the JVC umbro ones) - they saw the top in the shop, liked it, moaned at their folks til they eventually gave in and the rest is history...

Aye, at the very least get the AFC shop moved from Bridge Street to somewhere like the Bon Accord Centre. Far too hidden away where it is now.

Pleased about the Adidas deal though. :thumbup1:

I have been in the Bridge Street one a few times and I have yet to be in the shop at the same time as any other customers. Not a location that people are going to walk by and decide to have a wee look around. There are enough units in the shopping centres and Union Street which would surely be a lot better for the club, especially with the exclusivity thing they have going on.

As for the deal, good news. Fingers crossed for a bonny strip next year.

I have been in the Bridge Street one a few times and I have yet to be in the shop at the same time as any other customers. Not a location that people are going to walk by and decide to have a wee look around. There are enough units in the shopping centres and Union Street which would surely be a lot better for the club, especially with the exclusivity thing they have going on.

As for the deal, good news. Fingers crossed for a bonny strip next year.

Sports Direct are moving out of the old Virgin Megastore in Union Street....move the club shop in there.....time the club thought bigger and better!!

Sports Direct are moving out of the old Virgin Megastore in Union Street....move the club shop in there.....time the club thought bigger and better!!

I think that might be a bit on the ambitious side, unless Adidas are planning on churning out a shitload of merchandise for us. :laughing:

maybes just move into the bit that used to have the Games in it when it was Virgin.

I wonder if the club owns the Bridge Street premises, surely they wouldn't continue to lease such a pish location.