Agree with this.

Hughes once again playing poorly. Milsom should have been on for him.

Vernon shouldnt have been on the Left Wing.

Our substitutions were the opposite of what 90% of Aberdeen fans would have made.

That aside, our back four looked excellent. Front 3 put in a great shift, and Rae was outstanding in the middle of the park.

Couldn't agree more about Hughes and Milsom. I was disappointed when I seen the starting line up with Hughes in and Milsom on the bench. Hughes looks completely past it to me and is a dud signing by Brown. There was no need to sign him when we had Milsom coming back to fitness.

I was also a bit disappointed in Hayes, he gave the ball away a bit much for my liking. However I think he'll come good and will be a good signing for us.

McGinn looks class, can't wait to see more of him, just hope the team can provide him with good service. Not sure Vernon is the right man to play up front with him as he doesn't have the pace to keep up with him. Someone like Sandaza would be a better partner.

weird..

i thought he was very good, having anderson beside him definitely helps

however he needs a haircut

ill try again, your views on isaac?

Millertime, on 03 December 2007 - 08:56 PM, said:

well get considine to frigg then

looks like a wee posh *******d who as things stand almost certainly isnt good enough

Millertime, on 13 July 2009 - 11:48 AM, said:

Considine is a god damn bombscare which is a worry, because he's not THAT young anymore.

Millertime, on 23 February 2011 - 02:34 PM, said:

considine is as boring as they come and doesnt have the luxury of that excuse, hes just plain sh*te

Millertime, on 24 February 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

i dislike considine because hes not very good and he's a mental weakling

Millertime, on 08 March 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

the fact that i wholeheartedly believe if i was trained properly and conditioned properly, i could do better than considine is not whats relevant

Millertime, on 18 April 2011 - 03:02 PM, said:

considine invited early pressure by being caught wrong side of hooper and being forced to pull him to the ground and he tripped the same player, when he didnt have to, resulting in a red card and ruining the game for us

the guys a simpleton and needs kicked the hell out

Couldn't agree more about Hughes and Milsom. I was disappointed when I seen the starting line up with Hughes in and Milsom on the bench. Hughes looks completely past it to me and is a dud signing by Brown. There was no need to sign him when we had Milsom coming back to fitness.

I was also a bit disappointed in Hayes, he gave the ball away a bit much for my liking. However I think he'll come good and will be a good signing for us.

McGinn looks class, can't wait to see more of him, just hope the team can provide him with good service. Not sure Vernon is the right man to play up front with him as he doesn't have the pace to keep up with him. Someone like Sandaza would be a better partner.

I'm totally with you on this. I understand players lose a bit of pace with age but this guys severe lack of it is awful. I just dont rate the fella...

you answered his question although I'm not sure why you felt the need to comment on the players current hair style :laughing:

I'm just guessing here but I reckon it's because he's a :gay:

He was asking for a photo of Redstar, after Redstar correctly pointed out that he lives in a complete shithole and no amount of widescreen tellies is going to polish that particular turd.

This is after he and boofon were swapping semi-naked photos of each other, quite willingly.

Definite homo tactics.

I'm surprised at the neagative comments on Hughes, I'd play Milsom before him every time, but I actually thought he had a good game, and saying he tried fancy flicks all the time, I just remember the one near the end when we were in a good position and he stupidly gave it away. Also surprised at the suggestion McGinn loked class, I thought he looked like a wee boy that didn't seem to know where he should be, never anticipated anything, and his touch a couple of times was Mackiesque.

I think there are a lot of positives to come out of the game, firstly, the attitude was excellent, we got stuck in, showed for the ball, these things should be a given, but sadly aren't especially when we are at Celtic Park. Celtic caused us very few problems, the defence was excellent, even with some chopping and changing. Naismith did well, and whilst I was dissappointed with Hayes and McGinn, its their first competitve game, and a not a good one to judge them by, I'm sure Hayes will do well for us. Ryan Jack looks like hes just going to keep getting better, I just hope we'll play him more in the middle of the park, as he does a job at RB, but is wasted there.

Will be very interesting to see how we do against County, I'm confident we can put in a good display, and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm surprised at the neagative comments on Hughes, I'd play Milsom before him every time, but I actually thought he had a good game, and saying he tried fancy flicks all the time, I just remember the one near the end when we were in a good position and he stupidly gave it away. Also surprised at the suggestion McGinn loked class, I thought he looked like a wee boy that didn't seem to know where he should be, never anticipated anything, and his touch a couple of times was Mackiesque.

I think there are a lot of positives to come out of the game, firstly, the attitude was excellent, we got stuck in, showed for the ball, these things should be a given, but sadly aren't especially when we are at Celtic Park. Celtic caused us very few problems, the defence was excellent, even with some chopping and changing. Naismith did well, and whilst I was dissappointed with Hayes and McGinn, its their first competitve game, and a not a good one to judge them by, I'm sure Hayes will do well for us. Ryan Jack looks like hes just going to keep getting better, I just hope we'll play him more in the middle of the park, as he does a job at RB, but is wasted there.

Will be very interesting to see how we do against County, I'm confident we can put in a good display, and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm not with you at all on the McGinn comparision with Mackie. I'm not saying he was outstanding but I just saw a couple of things that encouraged me. In the first half he managed to turn the Celtic defender and get away a couple of times, he was fouled when clear on one occasion but the ref never gave it. He needs better service than what he got though, some of the passes played to him were dreadful.

I would like to see Pawlett and McGinn playing together but Brown just doesn't seem to rate Pawlett.

It really amazes me to hear that some people thought Hughes played well and McGinn looked like Mackie. It's like we were watching a completly different game. Hughes had no affect on the game whatsover.

It really amazes me to hear that some people thought Hughes played well and McGinn looked like Mackie. It's like we were watching a completly different game. Hughes had no affect on the game whatsover.

Some of us know our football, some don't ;)

Nah, its all about opinions, I have a low opinion of Hughes, so maybe thats why I was impressed by him, I thought he won passession and retained it well, but on McGinn, there is every chance he could be a good player for us, but I didn't see any signs of that on Saturday at all, hard game to judge him on though, given he hardly got a pass. Will be interesting to see how he does this week, with more opportunites to get on the ball.

Some of us know our football, some don't ;)

Nah, its all about opinions, I have a low opinion of Hughes, so maybe thats why I was impressed by him, I thought he won passession and retained it well, but on McGinn, there is every chance he could be a good player for us, but I didn't see any signs of that on Saturday at all, hard game to judge him on though, given he hardly got a pass. Will be interesting to see how he does this week, with more opportunites to get on the ball.

McGinn also played a lot of the game upfront on his own with Vernon wide, which was completely nonsensical. Looks far more suited as a winger/attacking midfielder as his goal tally of the years would point too.

Positives for me on Saturday were:

> Russell Anderson is back. Looked absolutely solid. Passing questionable, but so long as he keeps up the good defensive work then we can deal with that.

> Osbourne looked solid at right back. Wasn't doing too well in midfield, but coped very well at full back. Should be his starting position from now on.

> Naysmith looks a useful addition. May take a few games to get his fitness up, but it was nice to see a proper left back playing for us.

> McGinn is very quick. It was going to be a struggle for us up front at Celtic Park, but it was clear that McGinn's got some real pace and that will be an asset for us this season.

> Hayes could be a great signing. Admittedly he struggled a bit on Saturday, but he looks determined to get his head down, take men on and go down the wing. Must work on his corners though!

> Ryan Jack was immense. Biggest positive for me on Saturday. Must start in centre mid all the time from now on.

Saturday against Ross County will give us a much more realistic idea of what to expect from us this season. Players will be playing in their correct positions in what I hope will be a more attacking line up. Whether Celtic were "there for the taking" or not, games at Celtic Park will not define our season.

playing a team that consists of :

brown

osbourne anderson considine naysmith

pawlett jack milsom hayes

vernon mcginn

would be very positive imho.

This is the midfield I would also play...Hughes and Rae are far too defensive and lacking in ideas...Rae should be converted to a CB for cover for Considine and Anderson...and Hughes got rid of...could use him as leverage to get Langfield away with a BOGOF deal :crossfingers:

brown

vernon mcginn

That's exactly the team I would play.

The club cannot call out to the fans to back them and then go defensive against Ross County at home.

brown

vernon mcginn

Bring Rae into the centre, swap Hayes for Pawlett and put Milsom out to the left and I think you'll be closer to reality.

Pawlett has not shown enough as yet to justify.a starting slot week on week