Fixtures 2015/16 - Spfl

Stay off the roids and the drink and you winna have to suffer such shots.

Sad bastard taking a bird to the fitba. Just dinna go rather than make a complete fool of yourself.

Niver taken any performance enhancing drugs before and as ma mate your supposed to make sure I'm alright when I'm in a condition. Just like when I avoided you getting lifted after the Celtic game.

As for taking birds to football fuck all wrong we It... @@Pudgie will back my claim

Niver taken any performance enhancing drugs before and as ma mate your supposed to make sure I'm alright when I'm in a condition. Just like when I avoided you getting lifted after the Celtic game.

As for taking birds to football fuck all wrong we It... @@Pudgie will back my claim

You've got him there bud. That's a perfect example :clangers2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The SPFL have this afternoon confirmed that three of Aberdeen's forthcoming fixtures have been re-scheduled for live television coverage.

Our fixture against Dundee at Dens Park on Saturday 5th December will now kick-off at the earlier time of 12.30pm. Our home match against Hearts on Saturday 12th December will now also kick-off at 12.30pm.

Finally, The Dons trip to Perth to take on St Johnstone has been pushed back 24 hours and will now take place on Sunday 3rd January, this match will kick-off at 3pm.