Ian Brown

Dynamo

Oasis have sold plenty of albums, and they're sh*te. Album sales doesn't reflect the quality of the music, it reflects the quality of the music buying population.

Kele from Bloc Party said it more eloquently than I could, describing Oasis thus:

"I think Oasis are the most over-rated and pernicious band of all time. They had a totally negative and dangerous impact upon the state of British music. They have made stupidity hip. They claim to be inspired by The Beatles but, and this saddens me, they have failed to grasp that The Beatles were about constant change and evolution. Oasis are repetitive Luddites."

A statement that could also fit Ian Brown (as they are, effectively, one-in-the-same) perfectly.

Only someone bereft of any musical talent could write a song like 'Illegal Attacks'.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :laughing:

:wave: :drink: :spunk::hysterical::laughing:
I love it when someone tries to argue with me through the use of emoticons. Me brain no think comeback?

So what do your musical tastes include?

anyone who claims that Oasis and the Stone Roses are sh*t, quite clearly is off-it- even for the fact that they have received outstanding public and critical acclaim. Surely not everyone else is wrong?

Oasis are utterly sh*te. Find where I said the Stone Roses are mince...

Ian Brown is a talentless buffoon. John Squire is a talented guitarist and musician.

My musical tastes are irrelevant, but I'll indulge you. Amongst my favourite bands are The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, The Doors, and more recently, Tool, System of a Down and others.

History will judge Brown as the front man of one of the most influencial and important bands of the latter 20th century. His solo output has also been of a consistently high quality. I defy anyone to listen to F.E.A.R and not recognise its genius. Doesnt always pull it off live but either can half of the manufactured sh*tebags going around nowadays.

Brown and Squire = Legends

• 3 years later...

I put on Radio 1 for the first time in months and the tune being played......

Have you seen her, have you heard?

TUNE!

Moyles is still a cunt.

The shiver that ran down my spine as it kicked in, knowing full well I'll be hearing that live in 7 months time, WOW.

As for Moylesy, he's alright like, great DJ.

He really isn't a good DJ, he loves the sound of his own voice.

Too much talking and not enough tunes.

The weekend it's just non stop tunes on many radio stations, the way it should be.

He also supports Leeds, fucking tit - he's up there with the Lethals of the world in the cunt stakes ;)

Complete and utter cock, thinks he is humorous when he is not.

But he must appeal to the masses as he has kept the breakfast show gig for forever,