Mcfadden

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish
dunno, he was crap and his solo stuff was even worse.

His solo stuff was magic I thought. Certainly put Scotland back on the footballing map. :laughing:

His solo stuff was magic I thought. Certainly put Scotland back on the footballing map. :laughing:

ch-ching!

as for james mcfaddy, yes 2.5m is probably a bit cheeky but could be argued that lack of first team football will bring his value down a bit. as much of a scotland legend as the boy is, i dont know if he's worth loads more than that. 3.5 maybe? 4?

Guest LondonScottish
ch-ching!

as for james mcfaddy, yes 2.5m is probably a bit cheeky but could be argued that lack of first team football will bring his value down a bit. as much of a scotland legend as the boy is, i dont know if he's worth loads more than that. 3.5 maybe? 4?

Guest LondonScottish
yes, he's certainly a better player than miller, but its all swings and roundabouts. how do you come up with a valuation? its all about making an offer and hoping for the best isn't it?

i mean boumsong for

Fair price for me aswell. Nothing but a squad player at Everton mostly coming off the bench and nowhere near a regular first choice striker. 18 goals in 138 games suggests 2.5 actually quite generous.

Edit: But then again it is the stupid money league and teams will pay more!!

Fair price for me aswell. Nothing but a squad player at Everton mostly coming off the bench and nowhere near a regular first choice striker. 18 goals in 138 games suggests 2.5 actually quite generous.

Edit: But then again it is the stupid money league and teams will pay more!!

as opposed to hutton who has just this very season became a starter for the huns and scotland.

remeber Mcfadden is playing in the "best league in the world"

Thing about Faddy is that nobody knows where to play him and its always been the problem since schoolboy football. Against Chelsea the other night only once or twice did he look interested and didnt track back at all to help Lescott. Dont know how much he would be worth but wouldnt be a ridiculous sum like Hutton.
Always plays better for Scotland (now there's a rarity) for some reason. I don;t think the Everton fans will be cring too much if he goes, as Sheep says, where's his best position?