> Willie expresses concern at the declining gates, which he reckons are as

> a result of woeful inconsistency on the park, players who struggle to

> complete even 50% of passes, too many sitters missed, ridiculous

> mistakes and sliced clearances, good players having more awful days than

> good, and a general lack of entertaining fitba, especially away from

> home. He also says that in his opinion, the support has ridiculously

> high expectations and he simply doesn

• 9 years later...

No manboobs, I did NOT send short stories to people on AbMad. I posted this one, singular, short story there as I did here a few months later.

It remains to this day the ONLY attempt at "story-writing" and I only did it for a laugh.

Thanks for reminding me. I hadn't seen this one for almost 10 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's alone in the darkened room. The light from his laptop flickers as he scrolls and illumates his features - as if anyone was watching to pick them out. The glass by his hand holds the liquid that calls to him all too often. Hold me - Lift me - Taste me.

The day had been harder than he'd allowed his mind to hope when his eyes flickered into existence through the hase of the night before. The usual quick mental check and he hadn't recalled anything too bad. The day confirmed it - it wouldn't tomorrow. And now here he was - commenting on a football board. It had come to this. Still he'd show them. Show them that he was always right. Show them that he was more literate than them, more erudite, more... something. He'd show them...

Thank you for your comments. EXACTLY as anticipated. It’s proof of change over the last decade. The content was exactly the same. The mutants have been brought up on Facebook with trolling and general negativity, unable to ever deal with anything in a positive manner. I would feel sorry for you but for the fact that you don’t know any different. I’m teetotal Monday to Thursday this week but you great detectives need to invent, fabricate and lie to yourselves. There’s too much shite on these forums now and too many who are patently mentally disturbed these days so I’m leaving you to it. Unlike EB4B I’m not DMA cos I just so happen to be a Dons fan of many years standing so I will post whenever the fuck I feel like doing. What I won’t be doing in communicating with you sad bastards.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your comments. EXACTLY as anticipated. It’s proof of change over the last decade. The content was exactly the same. The mutants have been brought up on Facebook with trolling and general negativity, unable to ever deal with anything in a positive manner. I would feel sorry for you but for the fact that you don’t know any different. I’m teetotal Monday to Thursday this week but you great detectives need to invent, fabricate and lie to yourselves. There’s too much shite on these forums now and too many who are patently mentally disturbed these days so I’m leaving you to it. Unlike EB4B I’m not DMA cos I just so happen to be a Dons fan of many years standing so I will post whenever the fuck I feel like doing. What I won’t be doing in communicating with you sad bastards.

er... bollix - i've been part of internet forums for 24 years (the first AFC one being the original e-mail list, then the usenet, then various iterations of webby stuff) - there's always been an element of needle - f**k all to do with FB (b. '05). The difference being that you opt into these forums whereas FB is pernicious in the bubble of self affirment it creates.

• Upvote 2

No manboobs, I did NOT send short stories to people on AbMad. I posted this one, singular, short story there as I did here a few months later.

It remains to this day the ONLY attempt at "story-writing" and I only did it for a laugh.

Thanks for reminding me. I hadn't seen this one for almost 10 years.

I'm sure you sent me something, might be wrong though. Stick something else up, nothing wrong with a bit creativity.

Thank you for your comments. EXACTLY as anticipated. Its proof of change over the last decade. The content was exactly the same. The mutants have been brought up on Facebook with trolling and general negativity, unable to ever deal with anything in a positive manner. I would feel sorry for you but for the fact that you dont know any different. Im teetotal Monday to Thursday this week but you great detectives need to invent, fabricate and lie to yourselves. Theres too much shite on these forums now and too many who are patently mentally disturbed these days so Im leaving you to it. Unlike EB4B Im not DMA cos I just so happen to be a Dons fan of many years standing so I will post whenever the fuck I feel like doing. What I wont be doing in communicating with you sad bastards.

Wait, are you resigning from an Internet forum here?

If you cant handle your drink then dont get pished every single day ffs.

Edit: its read it again, youre not resigning but youre not communicating with you sad bastards whoever that is. Wtf

It's nothing to do with the Internet Senôr Scienteest, humans have been mocking each other's creative outputs since forever.

Don't let it get you down, just adapt your expectations, humans are terrible, terrible things and should be exterminated, but that's highly unlikely, so get back in there, write some Dons fan fiction in the style of Quentin Tarantino and wait for the Wolf, who'll be comin'. Fuck the haters, do your thing.

Oh you feel better motherfucker?

Thank you for your comments. EXACTLY as anticipated. Its proof of change over the last decade. The content was exactly the same. The mutants have been brought up on Facebook with trolling and general negativity, unable to ever deal with anything in a positive manner. I would feel sorry for you but for the fact that you dont know any different.

Never been on Facebook, Twitter or the like but I still think most of what you write is fucking pish. Pretty sure I would have 10 years ago too.

Your last sentence there doesn't make a lot of sense. Par for the course I suppose. Would you feel sorry for the 'mutants' if they did know better?