2nd Teams?

Guest SS RED

Guest SS RED
I love Spanish Football, easily the best league in the world. Don't really follow a specific team in it though. Usually just support whoever's playing Real Madrid

Wash yer mouth out.

Good to see no Spanish fitba crap.

As OneZander says, best league in the world, why is it crap but the Enlgish Premier league isn't?

And I support Bolton as my second team since I moved to Englandshire, can't understand anyone following a team for other reasons.

Man Utd in England - Simply because when I first starting kicking a football from a young age, my neighbours who first got me involved in it were from somewhere in England and supporting them then obviously just went for my local team (as most dont these days) and followed the dons.

As for europe, I just like seeing good games if possible. Great game last night. Turned on Barca Betis with half an hour to go with Barca 2-0 up. Betis pulled a goal back, missed a pen, equalised a minute later then won 3-2 with a screamer from the boy Edu who had missed the pen. Unbelievable

And I support Bolton as my second team since I moved to Englandshire, can't understand anyone following a team for other reasons.

So why did you support Bolton then ?

Old Trafford is closer to Warrington that the Reebok. A whole 3K closer.

Just think, You could be celebrating another title this season instead of possible relegation if you had AA route finder when you first arrived in England.

:laughing:

As for europe, I just like seeing good games if possible. Great game last night. Turned on Barca Betis with half an hour to go with Barca 2-0 up. Betis pulled a goal back, missed a pen, equalised a minute later then won 3-2 with a screamer from the boy Edu who had missed the pen. Unbelievable

Get In missed that game on train home fae Inverness. My 2nd team is Real Madrid win tonight 8 points clear at the top very tough game but hopefully. :laughing:

But also think the La Liga is better than premier league in terms of quality players and teams.

It goes against all my football principles that you should support your own team and not seek gratification by supporting other more successful teams, but I do support Manchester United for many reasons. My all-time football hero manages them, my dad supports them, and they play some breathtaking football at times. I was at Old Trafford just before Christmas last year to see them beat Everton, and it is a brilliant stadium with a great atmosphere.

But of course, Aberdeen will always be number one for me.

But of course, Aberdeen will always be number one for me.

Agreed Aberdeen will always be my number one team. :laughing:

Its not that Real Madrid is my 2nd team as have never seen them play live but just love watching great football and with Zidane being my all time best ever player i have seen play have always followed Madrids games. Not that they are playing great football the past few seasons.