Ronaldo

Guest SS RED

On Sky Sports now, saying he is leaving Man u for sure?

The guys an idiot,.

I concur... he hasn't exactly set the heather alight this summer whilst playing for portugal. This evening Nani did more in 20 minutes, than Ronaldo managed the whole night.

Maybe he needs Manchester United just as much as they need him? Looks like we're about the find out.....

If Man Utd buy a quality striker and Nani keeps progressing, possibly even bring in somebody like Bentley to put the ball in for a Berbatov like striker then i dont think that losing Ronaldo would be that bad, and they would make money out of it. If he stays there is no way he'll get near 42 goals next season.

If Man Utd buy a quality striker and Nani keeps progressing, possibly even bring in somebody like Bentley to put the ball in for a Berbatov like striker then i dont think that losing Ronaldo would be that bad, and they would make money out of it. If he stays there is no way he'll get near 42 goals next season.

Everyone was saying he wouldn't get close to the 30-odd goals he scored the season before last season. If they do lose Ronaldo, then I'd like to see them sign Benzema and Ribery.

Guest LondonScottish
Without Ronaldo the last 2 seasons Man Utd would have won nothing. Ronaldo has pulled them through so many times in last 2 years with goals or bits of magic when struggling it is unreal.

100% Agree. Without Ronaldo they would have been struggling for 3rd. He had so many moments of genius this season that led to wins by just one goal, including those physics defying free-kicks. Unbelievable season.

time for him to go, he clearly doesnt want to play for Utd anymore, we wont miss him as much as people make out.

the money we would get for him would leave us with more than enough cash to sign two or three quality players to further boost the striking department and possibly another midfielder.

Guest LondonScottish
time for him to go, he clearly doesnt want to play for Utd anymore, we wont miss him as much as people make out.

the money we would get for him would leave us with more than enough cash to sign two or three quality players to further boost the striking department and possibly another midfielder.

Obviously he's been swayed by Madrid, but surely he could show slightly more loyalty to the club that found him and moulded him into the superstar he is today. He's only 23 with 4 years left on a lucrative contract. One more season with Fergie at the helm to defend the European Cup would probably be satisfactory for all parties. :blahblah1:

I'd love to see Fergie and Glazer sit him in the stand for the next 4 years as a "get it up ye" to him and Real.

He's a c**ky sh1t and the arrogance of Real is unbelievable. They seem to think they just need to talk about a player and all parties will roll over and give in to them.

But then the offer of

Glad to see Man U get a taste of their own medicine for a change, they think they can sound players our at will!! Hope he goes!!

Great point. They do it to other teams with less spending power than them but naturally and understandably don't like it when shoe is on other foot.

Guest LondonScottish
Great point. They do it to other teams with less spending power than them but naturally and understandably don't like it when shoe is on other foot.

I don't see what wrong with "tapping up" anyway. Players have a price and football is a business.

Guest rocket_scientist
I don't see what wrong with "tapping up" anyway. Players have a price and football is a business.

Me neither. It's not like it's illegal or anything. It's business. If we wants to go, GTF and take the wedge on offer.

Guest LondonScottish
Exactly - but in this case the club that is causing fuss about it have done same to other clubs for years.

Agreed.

Well, as much as he was a hero last season for United, frigg off Ronaldo. You had the chance to be the latest legend to wear the number 7 shirt at Old Trafford and you've jacked it in for god only knows what reasons.

:laughing: Are you serious?

Hope he moves to Real Madrid they are club not a tourist icon like United.

Guest LondonScottish
Well, as much as he was a hero last season for United, frigg off Ronaldo. You had the chance to be the latest legend to wear the number 7 shirt at Old Trafford and you've jacked it in for god only knows what reasons.

As far as the offer we'll get from Real, I'd slap

Guest SS RED

I just hate them, that was my first responce to my own statement. Hate barca, man u, chelsea, inter, ac, juventus. All just bulley other clubs that's why the prem is so crap now and the SPL they are just bigger Rangers and Celtics.

Guest LondonScottish
I just hate them, that was my first responce to my own statement. Hate barca, man u, chelsea, inter, ac, juventus. All just bulley other clubs that's why the prem is so crap now and the SPL they are just bigger Rangers and Celtics.

Unfortunately thats just the way of the World these days. I certainly wouldn't be complaining if we had reached the lofty heights of the G14

Guest SS RED

SImilar langauge? Oh that's a great reason for moving.

Portugal the speak Portoguese.

Spain the speak Spanish.

Portugal and spain are two completely different countries unlike scotland and england which are part of the same country.

Guest LondonScottish
SImilar langauge? Oh that's a great reason for moving.

Portugal the speak Portoguese.

Spain the speak Spanish.

Portugal and spain are two completely different countries unlike scotland and england which are part of the same country.

Are you for real? They're both derived from the same.