The "now Playing" Music Thread!

RIP Jeff

RIP to the man but fucking hell, that spider has done a major favour to the music World, that song is horrific.

It sounds like half a dozen 5 year olds who have just picked up a guitar for the first time and they've found a drunk mannie to shout some crap into a mike, how could anyone listen to that and enjoy it.

Myboozingsongs are:

Morrissey

Last of the famous

Oasis

Live forever

Animals

House of

Stones

Sympathy

Beatles

While my guitar

Donovan

Atlantis

Praga khan

Injected

Cold play

X&y album

Plus all and any power ballads.

:cool:

Mate I saw Praga Khan play the Palace one Sunday afternoon at an all day thing, I honestly thought they'd be crap but it still ranks in my top 3 gigs of all time, they were fucking amazing live, I think they had similar thoughts about an Aberdeen crowd on a Sunday afternoon, by the end it was a mutual love in, the singer saying it was the gig of his life. Those there that day all felt a special moment, and the backing dancers they had with them were fucking stunning. The night ended in chaos but that tale is for another night. :) Enjoy.

believe you me, I thought metal was a load of baloney when I was baggy. but I started with something mellow, master of puppets - metallica. and it went from there.

slayer at the barrowlands was one of the loudest, but still sounding clean, gigs I've been to. crowd surfed and got punched to fuck by everyone, the bouncers at the front took great pleasure in having fly digs as I bolted out the side.

metallica - Milton Keynes bowl 93. 6 mins, the boy having a slash with his back to the camera, looking grim. part of our metal militia that went!

there's no music, but if you can be bothered watch it from about 5:30 in and you some people who have peaked far too early. whitey!