The "now Playing" Music Thread!

This came on the radio on Team Rock at 11.30 am. I was driving and must have knocked it off Talk Sport on the DAB radio. I hadn't heard it for 40 years and couldn't remember the artist or track. I was desperate for the DAB to not cut out before the DJ telt us who it was. I forgot they existed, aye, I forgot 40 years ago.

It's so weird. The riff is gripping but the little instrumental bittie in the middle and the weird vocals are just so strange.

It sounded better on the awesome car acoustics. A little bit of history and a blast from the past for any old heavy metal dead-heads.

Breadfan by Budgie. Just bizarre...

• 2 weeks later...

Spam, you might know, there was a tune put up on mad about 3 or 4 years ago, similar to that, "sweet" something canna mind now, I went through a spell of listening to it every day canna mind it now, sure the youtube video was just a few different colours going in to each other, sake :(

Spam, you might know, there was a tune put up on mad about 3 or 4 years ago, similar to that, "sweet" something canna mind now, I went through a spell of listening to it every day canna mind it now, sure the youtube video was just a few different colours going in to each other, sake :(

Sweet like chocolate http://youtu.be/OQCQnARnKbc

Sweet love http://youtu.be/CHfsz9YTTPo

sugar is Sweeter http://youtu.be/TYWYDJNzPCw :dancin:

:dontknow:

Some Goth/Industrial crossover greatness for your consideration... with some book-burning NAZI goings-on just to complete the effect.

Kelt did you ever frequent the mud club /rock night on a monday or thursday at the Ritz/palace if so you may be the chap we used to cal frip frap feet, pretty sure he wore a top hat and had ridiculously large sheen which funnily enough fripped and frapped all over the dance floor when sisters of mercy came on

Kelt did you ever frequent the mud club /rock night on a monday or thursday at the Ritz/palace if so you may be the chap we used to cal frip frap feet, pretty sure he wore a top hat and had ridiculously large sheen which funnily enough fripped and frapped all over the dance floor when sisters of mercy came on

I never wore a Top Hat, but I know who did. He used to cut hair at the place just off Union Street, it might have been called SNIPS or something.

I forget his name, but we were quite pally back in the day.

You'll probably have seen me if you saw him, though. I was the good looking goth cunt.

EDIT: D&D on Summer Street was the place... still can't remember his name, though... it'll come to me.

I hardly remember him to be honest maybe pipes will know who you are, I do remember a special girl called Mo who used to wear a little tartan mini skirt and dance a bit like a spastic. she actually looked a bit like a beaver, Great tits though and an arse i would eat yoghurt out of.

Back on topic:

This is currently at full blast in my office

I hardly remember him to be honest maybe pipes will know who you are, I do remember a special girl called Mo who used to wear a little tartan mini skirt and dance a bit like a spastic. she actually looked a bit like a beaver, Great tits though and an arse i would eat yoghurt out of.

Back on topic:

This is currently at full blast in my office

I think she may have gone by 'Toots' if it's the chick I'm thinking of. Her mate worked at Marathon, and I shagged her, so haud 'at. :thumbup1:

Back on topic, have some of this... I'm quite enjoying it. It's a cheeky little number...

I think she may have gone by 'Toots' if it's the chick I'm thinking of. Her mate worked at Marathon, and I shagged her, so haud 'at. :thumbup1:

Back on topic, have some of this... I'm quite enjoying it. It's a cheeky little number...

Not sure she had any friends tbh but i'll give you that, I shagged a lorry driver (female) and a few others from there but none of great note

Yeah heard that before and it pissed me off coz i couldn't get it out my head for days,

here's a heavenly harmonic dream:

http://youtu.be/WGtFRsCXRcc?list=AL94UKMTqg-9Cp9IkJY1gEbmE8msIkmixk

Went straight from a Shamen all nighter at the Music hall to work many years ago, had a NAF NAF red sweater on, weird how you remember stuff like that, never been so fucked in my life, was a fucking great night though, love the SHAMEN!!!!!!!

Nae sure why my boss didn't get rid of me there and then.

Home born kids, :) well one of them was. Met Mr C in the club with nets on the roof, dark place (can't recall its name, upstairs) on justice mill many years later, he was sound. :)

http://youtu.be/SACTy2rZ7kE