Premier League Darts

Ron1903

K-9 was sitting on his seat, he jumped up and down when a 180 went in, but some guy came running across the table spilling drinks everywhere and knocked k-9 back onto his seat, where there was a lose bit of wire on the chair, it ripped right through his jeans and into his ball sack. Blood everywhere...........ambulance had to be called and k-9 was taken away, a ball in one hand........sack in the other, and in the midst of it all, John Part won his match!

It was a draw!!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premier League fixtures are in:

Week 12 Aberdeen

Jenkins v King

Wade v Mardle

Klaasen v Barney

Part v Taylor

Glad to see they are keeping Taylor until last this year, putting him on first last time was a bit disappointing as the remaining games were rather p1sh!

on a negitive side, if last year is anything to go by i wont have any memory of him playing :sheepdance::nono:

K-9 was sitting on his seat, he jumped up and down when a 180 went in, but some guy came running across the table spilling drinks everywhere and knocked k-9 back onto his seat, where there was a lose bit of wire on the chair, it ripped right through his jeans and into his ball sack. Blood everywhere...........ambulance had to be called and k-9 was taken away, a ball in one hand........sack in the other, and in the midst of it all, John Part won his match!

Was it the pain of the accident or the embaresment of the accident that was the worst ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wade tried to get the crowd on his side before the match begun. Raising his glass, taking the Scottish flag and waving it about........clapping away.

FAIL!!!!

I also heard "All the Hibees are gay" being sung out also by those little c**ts dressed as Mexicans near the stage.

HOW HOT WAS THE BLONDE WALK ON BIRD THOUGH!!!!!

Wade had no chance with the crowd, his relationship with chamberlain has made him a stick on target for the crowd.

The blonde walk on was superb!

Brilliant night last night, definitely want to get table seats next year.

The atmosphere for Barney was brilliant was funny the abuse Mardle was getting, it really got to him.

There was a few folk singing "were only sheep sh@gging b@stards" near me which I joined in with dont think my jambo pals were too impressed!

Atmosphere was really good although not the same intense atmosphere as when at Aberdeen. Mardle was taking dogs abuse in retaliation for whipping up English crowd when he beat Thornton in worlds quarters, when Thornton was getting pelters from the Engerland mob. But his 160 checkout amid hige boos to snatch a draw was top quality. Can only imagine next big tourney the abuse Anderson and Thornton will get down south!!

Cant wait till Anderson gets involved in the tournys regularly

As he starts rock bottom (along with Webster) of the order of merit he will have to qualify for every major tournament, And if and when he qualifies he will no doubt meet some of the big boys early on.

Mind you , Dinna think much of them will fancy playing either of them in the first couple of rounds.

Also read else where that Taylor is going to sponser Whitlock to join the PDC tour, This will be confirmed once Whitlock moves to England hopefully in the next month or so.

As he starts rock bottom (along with Webster) of the order of merit he will have to qualify for every major tournament, And if and when he qualifies he will no doubt meet some of the big boys early on.

Mind you , Dinna think much of them will fancy playing either of them in the first couple of rounds.

Also read else where that Taylor is going to sponser Whitlock to join the PDC tour, This will be confirmed once Whitlock moves to England hopefully in the next month or so.

From the little i have seen of Whitlock in 3 tourneys he looks like he has the game and the temperament to go far in PDC. Anderson not sure he has the temperament or attitude to go with his talent!!

From the little i have seen of Whitlock in 3 tourneys he looks like he has the game and the temperament to go far in PDC. Anderson not sure he has the temperament or attitude to go with his talent!!

Aye, Anderson will have to find something he has shown little of on the big stage. He has often said he can beat anybody on a tour board but when its a TV event on the big stage he often fails to produce.

He needs to practice more as that is something else he does very little of, Just a very natural darts thrower.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...