Madrid Scum At It Again

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen, Bolton, Marseilles.

Madrid Police are scum of the f@cking Earth.

Thats the spaniards for you they have a chip on there shoulders,i think it might be because they are all short arses,they feel the need to get the trunchans out to compensate for their size.

Guest LondonScottish
Marseille fans don't look too innocent in that photo. Trouble was expected at that game and Marseille took over their own stewards aswell.

Its not like they're in a full scale riot. Hard to tell from a photo. That could easily have been AFC fans ar the end of the game being held in.

All angels eh getting beaten by police in the stadium.

Remember that's not the Guarda Civila in the stadium, thats ordinary cops there.

Marseille ain't exactly a club without trouble makers, ditto Bolton ( well English clubs abroad, what did you expect)

Note: No trouble with Aberdeen fans & the police INSIDE the ground in Madrid

I remeber dons running the gaunlet just going for a slash

Guest the shepherd
All angels eh getting beaten by police in the stadium.

Remember that's not the Guarda Civila in the stadium, thats ordinary cops there.

Marseille ain't exactly a club without trouble makers, ditto Bolton ( well English clubs abroad, what did you expect)

Note: No trouble with Aberdeen fans & the police INSIDE the ground in Madrid

Not true. I seen it with my own eyes at half-time when the spanish plod (cvnts) intervened needlessly in a queue for the ramshackle bog by waving their batons to Aberdeen fans who would not return to their places in the stadium to see the second half. The fans who never moved were then whacked with the batons...... And, also they really helped matters before the game when in the shadow of the Vicente Calderon. Pr*cks.

Everything and everyone in and to do with Madrid are scum. :hysterical:

Horrible city. Horrible country. Will never go back there.

Agreed. Enjoyed the trip, but the pickpockets, and scenes of thuggery didn't exactly sell the place.

Funny it always seems to happen to fans of teams playing Atletico and not Real :hysterical:
Good side of town, bad side of town?

Liverpool fans can look forward to their beating on 22/10.

While some AFC fans inside the stadium were not blameless, and marginally more Bolton fans were also not blameless judging from those who took an unblinkered view of their Madrid trip, neither have any reputation whatsoever for violence. What the hell will happen when Liverpool head over is anyone's guesss. The La's are not reknowned for joined up thinking, there will be an awful lot of broken heads when they get over there, it is guaranteed.

Agreed. Enjoyed the trip, but the pickpockets, and scenes of thuggery didn't exactly sell the place.

Good side of town, bad side of town?

While some AFC fans inside the stadium were not blameless, and marginally more Bolton fans were also not blameless judging from those who took an unblinkered view of their Madrid trip, neither have any reputation whatsoever for violence. What the hell will happen when Liverpool head over is anyone's guesss. The La's are not reknowned for joined up thinking, there will be an awful lot of broken heads when they get over there, it is guaranteed.

my experience of madrid was brilliant till we got on to one of the trains to the ground.

one of the lads gets his wallet stolen, get to the ground and have a pint in the pub near it.

next thing we know about 10 feet from us out come the Atletico knob ends with flares and bottle, police charge in hitting ANY AFC FAN that moved.

scumbags

my experience of madrid was brilliant till we got on to one of the trains to the ground.

one of the lads gets his wallet stolen, get to the ground and have a pint in the pub near it.

next thing we know about 10 feet from us out come the Atletico knob ends with flares and bottle, police charge in hitting ANY AFC FAN that moved.

scumbags

I got my wallet nicked about 4 hours after arriving in Madrid.

I was fairly sh1t faced, but it was bit of a pain.

I got my wallet nicked about 4 hours after arriving in Madrid.

I was fairly sh1t faced, but it was bit of a pain.

i thought madrid was one big old folks home,they were everywhere grumpy racist b*stards,as for the game theres an element in every team prepared to start trouble,the problem was the police who knew where these guys were and could clearly see they were about to start something but held back until they got the first wave of attacks going then that was there cue to steam in with there own brand of thuggery,all planned in my opinion

I wonder how the madrid cops are briefed before they head out on the beat. Maybe they get bonuses based on how many skulls they crack. Recall walking through the square in Sol the night b4 the game on our way to a club and a police officer noticed one of our troops had a pint glass in his hand and ordered him to put it down. That copper then turned away only for his partner to start swinging a baton, which connected with one lad and telling our mate to pick the glass back up. Admittedly shouldn't have had booze out the bars however it was as if these officers had pre-meditated plans to have swipes at people.

Complete shambles time and time again when a reasonably - sized away support venture to Madrid. Obviously can't speak on behalf of the Bolton and Marseille incidents but on the occasion we were there an over-whelming majority of our supporters were well - behaved and look at the carnage and upheavel those clowns (spanish cops) still contrived to cause, surprised they don't end up battering their fellow colleagues the way they conduct themselves. If a set of supporters went out there specifically aiming to cause trouble...

Surely the appropriate governing bodies have to take a serious look at how football suppporters are treated when visiting Madrid. I belive Grampian Police had plain - clothed officers out there when we went. Would be interesting to see the report they compiled on the behavour of spanish authorities

I wonder how the madrid cops are briefed before they head out on the beat. Maybe they get bonuses based on how many skulls they crack. Recall walking through the square in Sol the night b4 the game on our way to a club and a police officer noticed one of our troops had a pint glass in his hand and ordered him to put it down. That copper then turned away only for his partner to start swinging a baton, which connected with one lad and telling our mate to pick the glass back up. Admittedly shouldn't have had booze out the bars however it was as if these officers had pre-meditated plans to have swipes at people.

Complete shambles time and time again when a reasonably - sized away support venture to Madrid. Obviously can't speak on behalf of the Bolton and Marseille incidents but on the occasion we were there an over-whelming majority of our supporters were well - behaved and look at the carnage and upheavel those clowns (spanish cops) still contrived to cause, surprised they don't end up battering their fellow colleagues the way they conduct themselves. If a set of supporters went out there specifically aiming to cause trouble...

Surely the appropriate governing bodies have to take a serious look at how football suppporters are treated when visiting Madrid. I belive Grampian Police had plain - clothed officers out there when we went. Would be interesting to see the report they compiled on the behavour of spanish authorities

agreed

it was just a shamlbes from start to finish. whilst the square the police surrounded it and stood in a totally aggressive nature waiting for anything to happen.

i remember watching a program a while ago about the Belguim and holland Euros.

i think it was the belgian police that were really agressive whilst their Dutch couterparts mingled with the crowd and had a qiet word with anyone that was too drunk or too loud and they had far less trouble than the Belgians because of this. I'm only going on what was in this program so i could be typing utter piss.

agreed

it was just a shamlbes from start to finish. whilst the square the police surrounded it and stood in a totally aggressive nature waiting for anything to happen.

i think it was the belgian police that were really agressive whilst their Dutch couterparts mingled with the crowd and had a qiet word with anyone that was too drunk or too loud and they had far less trouble than the Belgians because of this. I'm only going on what was in this program so i could be typing utter piss.

Another comparison would be the polis in Munchen.

What a difference.

agreed

That's the way in which i percieved the manner of the police out there and that they wanted the slightest bit of activity to k.o so they could justify wading in.

Do Remember Charleroi in Belgium where several games were held during the Euro's in 2000 was a hotspot for trouble with mass brawls and belgian poice being accused, by the english, of being a bit slap happy