Football Tonight

Guest LondonScottish
They may well have won 4 out 4 , Including a very good win away to Croatia . But IMO for long spells in there 3 other games they have been very average.

Thats just how Capello sets things out. A very very rigid system. Don't concede goals, but finish clinically. He's always been the same.

Guest LondonScottish
aye suppose your right. He did after all get punted by Madrid after winning the league "ugly"

Exactly. It was so boring to watch I stopped going. Trot up the pitch in formation. Trot back again in formation. It was successful, but not the Real Madrid way.

Exactly. It was so boring to watch I stopped going. Trot up the pitch in formation. Trot back again in formation. It was successful, but not the Real Madrid way.

What do you mean you stopped going?

Guest LondonScottish
And you call yourself an Aberdeen fan :laughing: You'll travel all the way over to Spain but won't travel the hour up here to watch yer home team, disgrace...

:checkit:

Oh well. :thumbup1:

Guest LondonScottish
LondonScottish the glory hunter. :laughing:

Not at all. I don't support Madrid, but I do like watching good football. Hence the reason I go Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham etc and will be going Fulham vSunderland on Saturday.

Not at all. I don't support Madrid, but I do like watching good football. Hence the reason I go Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham etc and will be going Fulham vSunderland on Saturday.

You never go down the den or to orient?

Bernabeu is an awesome stadium. Went there for Madrid v Racing last year and it was an experience. Would love to go back.

Guest LondonScottish
You never go down the den or to orient?

A lot of my mates support Millwall, but the standard of football is sh1te in that league now, although things have picked this season. Big game Saturday against Leeds.

Never been down Orient, and don't intend to.

Guest LondonScottish
Bernabeu is an awesome stadium. Went there for Madrid v Racing last year and it was an experience. Would love to go back.

That's exactly what it is...."an experience".

A lot of my mates support Millwall, but the standard of football is sh1te in that league now, although things have picked this season. Big game Saturday against Leeds.

Never been down Orient, and don't intend to.

You going to the leeds game it will be a cracker.

Guest LondonScottish
You going to the leeds game it will be a cracker.

It should be a stormer , possibly on the pitch as well. :thumbup1:

Friends are down from Aberdeen and they've got tickets for fulham Sunderland, so I'm there instead. Leeds should win on Saturday without too much trouble unfortunately.