Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

stuck a tenner on hatton in rnd 12

whatever happens its going to be dynamite.... already gettin the back of neck tingly thing

this is going to be a total punchup

Aye, looks like this could be an absolute belter of a fight, both look in great shape, again Hatton has done his big slim down, looks very lean, slightly leaner than Pacman who I know very little about, saw a couple of clips tonight and he is very quick.

Hatton to win in the 12th round is now 50/1 with Hills, Coral and Laddys, I had that idea in my head on thursday, not sure why but just fancy him in the later rounds.

I think it all hinges on whether the referee will stand for any of Hatton's dirty tactics. If it's like the Mayweather fight, I can see Pacquiao out-foxing and out-boxing him, but if the referee is more lenient, then Hatton will probably rough him up and "dirty box" his way to a late victory, either through late stoppage or points.

I think it all hinges on whether the referee will stand for any of Hatton's dirty tactics. If it's like the Mayweather fight, I can see Pacquiao out-foxing and out-boxing him, but if the referee is more lenient, then Hatton will probably rough him up and "dirty box" his way to a late victory, either through late stoppage or points.

Is it not the same ref as the Malanaggi fight , where Hatton was allowed to do his thing unlike the Mayweather fight.

hatton got knocked clean out in 2nd round

totally outclassed, only landed 18 punches, took about 70, went down twice in the first round, the got floored by a right hook. looked like a hospital job for a while but he managed to walk out of the ring.

think thats the last we seen of Ricky Fatton.

got a funny feeling that Hatton is going to beat Paquiao.

Just cant see Manny knocking hatton out, and he may get blown away in the late rounds.

Could be similar to the Tszyu fight, Hatton taking a pounding and coming strong late on.

Paquiao has a LOT of fights under his belt, over 50 I think, just wonder what he has left in the tank when it comes to a slugfest. Much as I dislike hatton, he is a train, and will be firing off big shots until the 12th round.

so Im putting a few quid on hatton.

In fact, some nice odds available...

Hatton In Round 10 28/1

Hatton In Round 11 33/1

Hatton In Round 12 40/1

Your predicitons there could not be further away from the truth.

Hatton was terrible, deserved everything he got he was well out of his depth in the ring.

Surely Hatton's temporary fitness campaigns in build up to a fight just isn't good enough.

He probably does himself more harm than good going from a slob to 10 stone so often

and then back to a burger munchin bevvy merchant.

A sad end to a charismatic career.

Surely Hatton's temporary fitness campaigns in build up to a fight just isn't good enough.

He probably does himself more harm than good going from a slob to 10 stone so often

and then back to a burger munchin bevvy merchant.

A sad end to a charismatic career.

i'm no boxing expert but thats what i said after the fight finished.

hattom IMO was outclassed and i never thought he'd win. i predicted that he'd be out after 6 rounds. i was still way off.

That's a terrible defeat for Hatton off the back of Mayweather also. Think that will be him finished in America. Perhaps two more fights in City of Manchester Stadium to round off his career.

Can't help suspect he was never really worth the hype and Sky just had him fighting nobodies initially? Can't remember but was it an Amir Khan situation to clock up first 20 victories?

Whats the next big fight? David Haye fighting for the Heavyweight title in only like his third heavyweight fight?

Hatton was terrible, deserved everything he got he was well out of his depth in the ring.

LOL bit much to take apart someone's prediction after the event, don't think many folk were predicting it would be over in 2/

LOL bit much to take apart someone's prediction after the event, don't think many folk were predicting it would be over in 2/

Correct, Douch, is usually pretty clued up on these fights, it was just what he though, i think pacman surprised a hell of alot of people this morning.

Correct, Douch, is usually pretty clued up on these fights, it was just what he though, i think pacman surprised a hell of alot of people this morning.

the only thing that surprised anyone i know was the fact he put him out in round 2 we all thought pac would beat hatton

"we all thought" no, noit everyone did, I was sure hatton could go with him and maybe get him down, Pacman came out flying looking to take out Hatton knowing what Hatton would do and knowing he wouldn't be able to cope with it.

when i said "we" i meant the people i knownot you.

That was exactly my take on it. Hatton was too cocky and obviously didn't appreciate just how good this guy was. Left himself vulnerable far too often because he wasn't cautious enough.