Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

Not posted in here for some time, suppose I've not been watching as much boxing as I normally would.

First off Bernard Hopkins, take a bow son :applause: What an incredible man he is. World Champion at 46 years old is quite incredible. And he beat a very worthy opponent in Jean Pascal in Pascal's back yard no less. He isn't always the most exciting but he could be the smartest boxer I have ever seen.

Carl Froch, probably the most under rated boxer in the UK. Only now is he beginning to get the attention he has deserved for the past few years. If he can somehow beat Andre Ward then he will go down as a legend over here and rightly so. He'll be a big underdog in that fight but he is capable of winning.

Amir Khan has signed up to fight Zab Judah, can't say I'm all that excited about it. He should win quite comfortably. I think there's some questions Amir has to answer and that is why he hasn't been put in with Timothy Bradley yet.

Getting closer to David Haye going over to Germany to take on Wlad. I just don't know how Haye can win, I want him to win but he's going to really struggle to get close. Saying that I'm sure most thought the same when he fought Valuev and yet he found a way.

Lastly Prizefighter is back tomorrow and is going to be well worth a watch. Looking forward to seeing one of my favourite fighters of the last 10 or so years Junior Witter. He's obviously well past his best now so I'm hoping he does himself justice, if he does he should win the tournament.

Pretty sure Bradley pulled away from the negotiations with khan and wants to fight Manny Pacquiao instead.

I quite like Froch but at the same time I see soo many flaws in his style, his defence is quite poor at times which annoys me but can't take anything away from him and what he's achieved.

Froch has so far proved to have a chin made from granite, he's taken massive shots from the best Super Middles in the world and never really looked like getting stopped. It's strange to see someone as big as him have a style like that but it's impressive to do what he's done with so many flaws.

Not been impressed with Haye in any of his fights so far, There is nobody apart from Klitschko's there to test him.

He looks scared in his interviews and rightly so, the guy is going down, he has never faced anybody as good as vladamir carl thomson was handy and 40 years old when he destroyed haye.

The guys last fight was against audley f**king harrison. For me he always looks like he doesnt want the fight and to talk about retiring after 27 fights ( I think tyson had that many fights before he was 21) is the sign of a man who doesnt want to get into the ring with any real fighters.

Klitschko in the 5th for me. Haye doesnt have it in him to hurt Vlad.

He did what he said he was going to do against Valuev, even made the gadgie wobble.

He did what he said he was going to do in a fight against Harrison, a fight that Haye said himself, should never have happened as Harrison is a nobody.

He is talking the talk against Klitcshko - and I hope he walks the walk, because I hate the Klitcshko brothers.

If Haye gets beat, he's a laughing stock really after all his shenanigans - so I think we might see a different David Haye come Saturday.

I'm excited for it that's for sure.

The only fight other I want to see now is Mayweather v Pacman, where I reckon Pacman would get schooled, but I can never see that happening.

I am looking forward to it but in the back of mind I'm thinking it will be a terrible fight.

why not?

It's almost like an equivalent of supporting a football team who wins all the time. They hand pick shitey opponents (Haye did this with Harrison but I reckon it was for monetary gain) as the Germans lap it all up.

It's hardly like they're exciting. They are boring fighters and they ruined the heavyweight division.

Haye wouldn't of lasted in this division ten years ago but at least he's going after unification.

Heart wants Haye to win but in my head I can't seperate the two as they both have questionable chins. I don't think the crowd will be a factor as Haye went to Paris and beat Mormeck, having been knocked down in that fight.

It's almost like an equivalent of supporting a football team who wins all the time. They hand pick shitey opponents (Haye did this with Harrison but I reckon it was for monetary gain) as the Germans lap it all up.

It's hardly like they're exciting. They are boring fighters and they ruined the heavyweight division.

Haye wouldn't of lasted in this division ten years ago but at least he's going after unification.

Heart wants Haye to win but in my head I can't seperate the two as they both have questionable chins. I don't think the crowd will be a factor as Haye went to Paris and beat Mormeck, having been knocked down in that fight.

Dont think its got anything to do with people glory hunting, more that people cant stand david haye and hope he gets knocked into next week.

Haye hasnt fought anybody of any note but seems to think hes the greatest champion of all time, it would be nice to see him get put back in his place.

Plus i think Big Wlad has handled himself very well in the run up to the fight, haye has been a cock.

Dont think its got anything to do with people glory hunting, more that people cant stand david haye and hope he gets knocked into next week.

Haye hasnt fought anybody of any note but seems to think hes the greatest champion of all time, it would be nice to see him get put back in his place.

Plus i think Big Wlad has handled himself very well in the run up to the fight, haye has been a cock.

I don't mind Haye too much compared with that gimp DeGale who got flattened last month. At least Haye has the talent to back up the mouth. He's a funny c**t as well where as DeGale is both unfunny and piss poor at boxing.

Haye will win it. 7th round TKO.

Find me one, just one quote where he's said this and I'll start listening to you.

Wlad ignores any question where they point out his weaknesses. Haye answers everything (sometimes to his detriment) honestly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wladimir_Klitschko

Have a look at Wlad's record. Who has he fought of note? Rahman is piss poor and was only ever champion because Lennox Lewis stupidly overlooked him.

Chaguev is the only one there who I think could give him bother.

Peters knocked Wlad down several times and have you seen the shape of him? Haye has speed Klitsko can't deal with. With two glass chins it could go either way.

Cum on Haye!!! I canna wait for this fight and think Haye has the speed and punch power to flatten Klitsko!!!

My only worry is that Haye canna get past Klitsko's jab and Klitsko jabs him to a points win, cause unless Haye knocks him out there's little chance he'll win on points in Germany!!!

Find me one, just one quote where he's said this and I'll start listening to you.

Wlad ignores any question where they point out his weaknesses. Haye answers everything (sometimes to his detriment) honestly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wladimir_Klitschko

Have a look at Wlad's record. Who has he fought of note? Rahman is piss poor and was only ever champion because Lennox Lewis stupidly overlooked him.

Chaguev is the only one there who I think could give him bother.

Peters knocked Wlad down several times and have you seen the shape of him? Haye has speed Klitsko can't deal with. With two glass chins it could go either way.

I believe Im the best heavyweight in the world, Quote from the sunday times, that was the very first article a read.

Wladamir will murder him, and the bookies agree.

Dont get sucked in by the sky sports hype, they said that harrison had a genuine chance against haye.

This will be the first time haye has fought a genuine heavyweight boxer in their prime, ruiz was a great fighter but severly past it, Wladamir is only 35 and still in pretty good shape. I cant see haye causing him any problems.

Anyways, i guess well will find out tomorrow.