Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

How long did he get for his prank?

Surely out now?

He got 5 years all in I think, 2 years for fraud and an additional 3 years for calling in a hoax bomb threat.

If my memory serves me right, he had been found guilty of fraud and was due to be sentenced that day, he didn't fancy going to jail that day so decided to disable Aberdeen city centre with a bomb threat.

His 'bomb' was a lemonade bottle with some electrical cables and plasticine in it. 

He planted it on the railway bridge at Guild Street, walked up to the telephone boxes at Union Bridge and called in the bomb threat.

The police picked him up within hours as he was caught on CCTV all the way from Guild Street to Union Bridge. 

He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.

Edit: He's out now.

He got 5 years all in I think, 2 years for fraud and an additional 3 years for calling in a hoax bomb threat.

If my memory serves me right, he had been found guilty of fraud and was due to be sentenced that day, he didn't fancy going to jail that day so decided to disable Aberdeen city centre with a bomb threat.

His 'bomb' was a lemonade bottle with some electrical cables and plasticine in it. 

He planted it on the railway bridge at Guild Street, walked up to the telephone boxes at Union Bridge and called in the bomb threat.

The police picked him up within hours as he was caught on CCTV all the way from Guild Street to Union Bridge. 

:hysterical:  What a caper!  Sounds like some boy!

Was there really any need for making the (quite funny) fake bomb?

Surely he could have just phoned and that would have done the trick

Probably no however I don't think he was looking at it through sensible eyes at the time.

Union Square, the train station, guild street and South College street all closed from early morning until midday. Absolute gridlock in the centre of town.

He did stay out of jail for another few months, he did however get an additional 18 months inside for his troubles.

Nae the sharpest , you say ?

And that BBC report said he'd be under supervisin for 12 months after his release.

Round about the time shooftahmooftah started posting

• Upvote 1

Despite my dissapointment at the game, I found myself thinking about this driving home and now thinking he is a total ledge.

Ripping off a company and then bringing the whole of Aberdeen to a standstill with a bomb hoax to avoid jail, no doubt whilst fuelled on drink and drugs. Impressive stuff.

@seriouslywherethefuckisdad

Beginning to wonder if @@Dad has finally succumbed to the grim reaper. Posted up the dwt 3 days early and doesn’t seem to have been visible today, or has he?

He PMd me yesterday handing over the sack of shit that is the death predictor.

Reading between the lines either the vigilantes or the Feds were chapping on his door and he was wiping drives and destroying evidence.

A sad bit inevitable demise.

He PMd me yesterday handing over the sack of shit that is the death predictor.

Reading between the lines either the vigilantes or the Feds were chapping on his door and he was wiping drives and destroying evidence.

A sad bit inevitable demise.

Probably some T-shirt war, like the Glasgow ice cream wars......lucky he got the league table sorted before he died......