Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

He also messaged one of the mods, explaining that he needed to leave the forum - without any further explanation!

Totally bizarre, I wonder what prompted it!?

Someone must have upset him big time as I have never known Dad to react badly to anyone. He always replies to everyone's posts with a great sense of humour at all times and reading his posts was the reason I joined the forum. Strange one indeed!

• Downvote 1

Aye, and if I stop posting after today it’ll be the fault of @@Poodler and his cohorts at ARI where I’m currently a guest.

Hemmin, send the good shit along.

I tried to organise a forum whip roond for a get well card and a bunch of grapes for you, but for some unknown reason it was met with what I can only describe as hostility and extremely bad language advising me to go and have sex with myself. Get well soon Dom ;)

Aye, and if I stop posting after today it’ll be the fault of @@Poodler and his cohorts at ARI where I’m currently a guest.

Hemmin, send the good shit along.

Hopefully wee Indian Mary has you in good hands. Best wishes today. I'm on nights so I won't see you.

I resent this character assassination. It's more likely his boss found out about time wasting or his wife read the board and had questions to ask.

@@dazzy_deff giwa min