Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

• Admin

It's like going into a pub, having a few pints, telling everyone the beer is shite, the furniture is crap, the music is too loud, the landlord is a cunt (he is), and saying you'll never be back.

Then coming back in 2 minutes later with a moustache, fake nose and glasses, sitting down and ordering another pint.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Bebo said:

It's like going into a pub, having a few pints, telling everyone the beer is shite, the furniture is crap, the music is too loud, the landlord is a cunt (he is), and saying you'll never be back.

Then coming back in 2 minutes later with a moustache, fake nose and glasses, sitting down and ordering another pint.

😄

9 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Edwin, it’s no coincidence that you are overly friendly with these “new” posters - Steiner, this Juan guy and Roger Dodger. Fits gaan on? Definitely a nae richter.

Edwin is friendly with abidy, and therein lies his fault, he thinks the best of everyone and is naively too trustworthy. Lacks the sense to suss out these wrong uns and not nasty enough to call folk out, a good trait mostly but needs to call a spade a spade!

16 hours ago, Bebo said:

👀

Asked for his account to be deleted, claiming the forum's users were 'scum and vile'.

Then immediately re-registered under a new account. :dontknow:

When I banned that account he wrote:

Haha, what a fruit shoot!

1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

What VPN do you use now dorich?

I’m definitely not Dorich bisconti, I’m too chilled for that madman, you’ll find out as I adventure through the afc chat world.