Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

He just stopped popping into the Pub.  Still an everpresent in the Gaylord lounge.

Think he’s a bit gutted that he fell for the big pharma spin re vaccines - as did many other pseudo-intellectuals like @Parklife so he’s rightly embarrassed 

there is a way back from the loss of integrity for these posters but the road is long 

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

grassing to a mod

:laughing:

I grassed up one boy, fuck knows who he was or why he PM’d me asking for @DelMonte  and bridgeofdons details he was swiftly told to fuck off and Bebo banned him.

Not sure who you are talking about or on about?

Bridge of Don Don, we know who Del Monte is, and all about him but its the other guy

Not sure who you are you talking about?

Bridge of Don Don, we know who Del Monte is, and all about him but its the other guy”

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I grassed up one boy, fuck knows who he was or why he PM’d me asking for @DelMonte  and bridgeofdons details he was swiftly told to fuck off and Bebo banned him.

Bridge of Don Don, we know who Del Monte is, and all about him but its the other guy

Bridge of Don Don, we know who Del Monte is, and all about him but its the other guy”

Hitting the turps early for the coronation?

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Grass

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Not sure who you are you talking about or on about?

Fridge min. Take a breath and try again. Cannot make head not tail of that verbal diarrhoea. 

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Fridge min. Take a breath and try again. Cannot make head not tail of that verbal diarrhoea. 

Right the bottom bit was the rhetoric from the conversation, basically some random new poster PM’d me and asked for posters personal details so I got Bebo to ban him.

Away for a pint to calm down now.

On 5/6/2023 at 12:15 PM, Fridge said:

What’s this? I’m a bit confused. Someone asked for my details? 😂 

Im not really arsed about my identity being a secret. You’d get no awards for tying up this account and my twitter which has my full name etc. 

47 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not that I know of. I only post about football on here ffs 😂

Someone PM’d me asking for your details, the reason for this I have no idea as to my knowledge I have never met you.

So I told Bebo to get him to fuck which he did. Then he replied with the below. 

You’re not in the mafia  or something are you? Maybe just one of your mates on the wind up. 

This was what it was again:

“Not sure who you are talking about?”

“Bridge of Don, we know who Del Monte is, and all about him but its the other guy”

43 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Someone PM’d me asking for your details, the reason for this I have no idea as to my knowledge I have never met you.

So I told Bebo to get him to fuck which he did. Then he replied with the below. 

You’re not in the mafia  or something are you? Maybe just one of your mates on the wind up. 

This was what it was again:

“Not sure who you are talking about?”

“Bridge of Don, we know who Del Monte is, and all about him but its the other guy”

Bizarre.

Like I said, it would be be hard to identify who I am through Twitter etc. I openly say where I’m from too.