Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

5 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

But deep down, aren't we all a bit Dorich Bisconti?

Especially you.

I’m not, I’ve never struck my wife with a fist or threatened anyone who didn’t deserve it. 

1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Edwin, it’s no coincidence that you are overly friendly with these “new” posters - Steiner, this Juan guy and Roger Dodger. Fits gaan on? Definitely a nae richter.

The boy Roger is a class addition to the forum. Breath of fresh air and one of the few dyed in the wool reds on here. 

Not sure who the other two are like. Especially this Steiner character that gets mentioned from time to time. 

3 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Who's Juan?

Jaun Cobian. 

9 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Friend of yours i take it Juan? Or your old account? 

No, just as a lurker I smirked at his tirades, not when he singled people out though. That’s not funny, for anyone.  

21 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Edwin, it’s no coincidence that you are overly friendly with these “new” posters - Steiner, this Juan guy and Roger Dodger. Fits gaan on? Definitely a nae richter.

I 100%  don't know Juan or Roger Dodger .

I'm sure they'd back this up.

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

There is no way Roger is a new boy. He knows the lay of the land, knows the arseholes and writes like at least 2 former posters.

You have to say if he is a former poster that is banned, outstanding effort to go to presumably hide his ip address with vpn just to post shite as I’m sure Bebo will work it out otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

You have to say if he is a former poster that is banned, outstanding effort to go to presumably hide his ip address with vpn just to post shite as I’m sure Bebo will work it out otherwise.

If you’re posting from a mobile (at least in Oz, doubt the UK is different) then your public IP varies quite a bit. It is still locatable geographically but I’d imagine most posters are ABZ or somewhere round there.

24 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It's blatantly obvious who it is. I took my time getting there and left little dangly carrots here and there to eliminate some posters but soon became obvious.

Unsure how they can be arsed, especially as a fucking grown man.

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

😄 Definitely Beach End Bootboy 

If you had a brain you'd be dangerous............................no, not dangerous you'd be elavated to the academic status of a fuckin' moron.🤣🤣

Get @Bebo or someone to check the IP addresses, he'll confirm we're not the same.

Out!!!!

12 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

I 100%  don't know Juan or Roger Dodger .

I'm sure they'd back this up.

Yeah, I’ll back this up Ed you old slag! Elaine left you yet?!