Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No I didn't 🤣🤣

I suspect there might be keywords that get you banned I mentioned something in jest about Buc doing something to the  SFA and was banned, only for about an hour or something right enough but keywords maybe get picked up. Nae idea.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I suspect there might be keywords that get you banned I mentioned something in jest about Buc doing something to the  SFA and was banned, only for about an hour or something right enough but keywords maybe get picked up. Nae idea.

Best stay away from words like ring, fob, tone, change (musical reference), bunch of and of course hole.🤣

• Dildo 1
Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

Best stay away from words like ring, fob, tone, change (musical reference), bunch of and of course hole.🤣

Yes but mine could have been perceived as potential let’s say activity that might end up in jail time. It rhymes with Tom so I’m nae sure if there is some shit that kicks in. 

• Admin
9 hours ago, Fridge said:

There aren't any auto-ban words. 

However if you post or quote a post which has an email address in the content, it requires manual approval for the post to appear, because you have folk like buck that will (and have) publish their personal details for everyone to see. 

In your instance, it was the SFA's email. It just unapproved the post. It doesn't give any time limited bans. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Bebo said:

There aren't any auto-ban words. 

However if you post or quote a post which has an email address in the content, it requires manual approval for the post to appear, because you have folk like buck that will (and have) publish their personal details for everyone to see. 

In your instance, it was the SFA's email. It just unapproved the post. It doesn't give any time limited bans. 

I see, probably not a bad thing right enough.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't think I'm breaking any rules since so many are aware and he's said it on here himself... it's Dean Campbell 

Ah right, cheers min.  I didn't know that. 

Bit off if the loon's been slagged ti fuck knowin' his dad's on here imo.  Regardless, I bet his dad is proud as fuck of him and rightly so. 

10 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Ah right, cheers min.  I didn't know that. 

Bit off if the loon's been slagged ti fuck knowin' his dad's on here imo.  Regardless, I bet his dad is proud as fuck of him and rightly so. 

He wasn’t getting slagged to fuck but I can understand why you would want to avoid being on here. There are clearly always differing views on any player and would be a nightmare if some random posted your loun was fucking useless or something.

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't think I'm breaking any rules since so many are aware and he's said it on here himself... it's Dean Campbell 

Love the Rooney esque style there, very topical with Tarty Vardy claiming she abused whilst in a "cult" - do you think she needs to raise money to pay off legal fines?  

1 hour ago, sigh said:

Love the Rooney esque style there, very topical with Tarty Vardy claiming she abused whilst in a "cult" - do you think she needs to raise money to pay off legal fines?  

Trash like her always have to trot out a victimhood excuse for why they turned out the way they did. Never their fault.

She and her ilk were born evil. Case closed. 

• Upvote 1