Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Unless RS has been banned, I don't think it'll be long until he's here. He had free reign on Donstalk because there was no-one to argue with, but with the deluge of Ab-mad refugees he's a few weeks away from a meltdown.

Slim. I always remember him posting on the old Granite Sheep site (before it became Ab-mad) where he had a habit of arguing with everyone, got into one of those "I'll see you at the next game then you cunt" type arguments, then he turned up on the Ullevi bus one day, realised he was on the same bus as half the people he'd been arguing with online, and never said boo to anyone. Cove Sheep was desperately trying to introduce him to everyone though in the hope someone would get punched. He liked a bit of shit stirring did Cove.

On that note what happened to the two fellas who ran Granite Sheep. Was a good forum with them two in charge. Met them both once too, decent lads.

Unless RS has been banned, I don't think it'll be long until he's here. He had free reign on Donstalk because there was no-one to argue with, but with the deluge of Ab-mad refugees he's a few weeks away from a meltdown.

Slim. I always remember him posting on the old Granite Sheep site (before it became Ab-mad) where he had a habit of arguing with everyone, got into one of those "I'll see you at the next game then you cunt" type arguments, then he turned up on the Ullevi bus one day, realised he was on the same bus as half the people he'd been arguing with online, and never said boo to anyone. Cove Sheep was desperately trying to introduce him to everyone though in the hope someone would get punched. He liked a bit of shit stirring did Cove.

On that note what happened to the two fellas who ran Granite Sheep. Was a good forum with them two in charge. Met them both once too, decent lads.

Slim was an 'internet troll' in the days before that phrase had even been coined! As i recall, someone had leaked his phone number, and he ended up having to change his phone number... he was getting random phone calls & death threats! Pretty sure he was a bespectacled accountant, who still lived with his mother, at the height of his infamy.

Last I saw him posting, he'd just moved to Dubai...

Ullevi Dons, the hub for greatness yet again.

I believe he has. What's strange is that Rocket Scientist is listed, on the Mad forum, as a reason not to join the hat yet they've joined Dons Talk where Rocket Scientist is at large. Tup is also listed as a reason not to come here. Mad posters are generally cunts anyway though so meh.

Slim was an 'internet troll' in the days before that phrase had even been coined! As i recall, someone had leaked his phone number, and he ended up having to change his phone number... he was getting random phone calls & death threats! Pretty sure he was a bespectacled accountant, who still lived with his mother, at the height of his infamy.

Last I saw him posting, he'd just moved to Dubai...

Your description sums him up perfectly. Couldn't fight sleep.

I used to think Tup was an annoyance but the fact is forums need guys like Tup and there is some method in the madness

:laughing:

That is almost a compliment.

The Editor of Aberdeen Mad hates me so I'm not surprised he has a little clique backing him.

He used to like me. Until I ripped into Pitch Mick. It was swiftly downhill from there.